As I'm in a minibus with a driver-comedian was driving

Is not there a person in the world who would have liked to travel on public transport in rush hour. Stuffy, hot, a lot of people... And if the driver is delayed sending, then do I want to kill! The website tells the story of a cool taxi driver, who decided to surprise their passengers!

I'm here at the Mall, sit in one of the minibuses, which have a finite. Sit together with the driver, waiting for the people will do. But there's no one out, the driver was bored, he said to me:

Let's kick the tires?

Gets out of the cab from his seat and gets into the cabin next to me. Then the bus starts to go the passengers in a few minutes the cabin is Packed. Well, sit, expected departure...

It takes another five minutes. People are beginning to swear and ask, they say, no one saw where the driver? I still sit silent and the driver is snickering next to me. After 10 minutes, the people's patience has reached its limit, and the driver with them, outraged. After a particularly emotional rants, he stands up and says:

β€” And what for we do driver? Yes, I'll take you! β€” and gets behind the wheel.

Such dumb people, I had never seen!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting