Threw I a cigarette pack in the trash look, and her pyatitysyachnyj bill stuck...

You can often hear this phrase: "But mom told me that...". Of course, mom always was, is and will be the best Advisor in any situation, but sometimes it turns out to be wrong! The website wants to tell a funny story about how strange uncle undermined the faith of the boy in mom's tips!

I parked here yesterday about a shop next to the house. Watching: the garbage accumulated in the pockets and in the glove box, paper roll, receipts, empty cigarette pack... I Grabbed all the trash, tossed it in the trash.

And in the process the bundle in the trash flew, and saw that stuck to her pyatitysyachnyj bill. I'm not rich enough to donate to this wallet, so I climbed into the dumpster to get it.

And in that moment of the shop there is a mother with small boy, to whom she utters something in the style of traditional teachings "That won't listen to mom, then...". Sees me and sternly says:

— ...you collect scraps from the garbage, as this man!

And what am I? I took from the urn their money 5000 rubles, smoothed them with a wink, said to the lad:

Don't believe her, kid. A couple of months trash will polazeci and Audi Skopje.

Then he sat in his Audi and gave on gases. The eye of that boy still remember!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting