How do we choose a life partner

How carefully we select someone, go to the nearest store, if you have a big company, but suddenly found that bread and buy forgot? Not very carefully, right? It's a pimple, you can take anyone, just to not be bored, for about thirty minutes, then you can always find something to talk about.

But if in a two-week vacation going a little bit more closely at the people watching, isn't it? Well, if in different houses we will live, and if all in the same room, then try to choose those who are pleasant, more or less adequate and has similar interests, and that you know how often it happens: some want to sleep, the second to walk one of the Windows at night to open, other mosquitoes will be disturbed and "drafty, cold suddenly", some eat meat and drink beer, while others declared themselves vegan but for a healthy lifestyle advocate... in Short, the holiday is not very peacefully if people are too different and even not especially trying to understand each other.

Further, imagine that we decided to go on an expedition to some distant and difficult route (in mountains, for example), people in their team will carefully select? Of course! The event is planned serious. Beauty, talkativeness, sense of humor, financial wealth, undoubtedly, is good for leisure trips and for pleasure, but for a hike in the mountains this will not be enough.

Mountains, you know, require an understanding that the desire to get to the top should be strong, vocal action, physical training at a good level and the necessary professionalism, fortitude, endurance, readiness to help those who are lost or tired, to insure each other on dangerous sections of the route, etc.

But the most important understanding is that everyone has their own ascent, the responsibility for it fully rests on ourselves, nobody else will do this work. We go all together but each for itself.

If you start to consider expedition for two, all of the above gets the status of extreme importance. If one is tired or your mind to go forward, then the second will have to stay close. Mutual and even some sacrifice, of course, very good and useful at times, but often in relationships, partners entails too different height, and it turns out that in most cases, unfortunately, too late.

And so it goes — in does not understand, the routes are not discussed, the forces are not calculated, then one says — everything is enough for me, the second sighs, trying to persuade me to move on, but realizes that the partner is "good." You will then either stay with someone who reached the peak of its top, or leave it here, and to move on, which is not the simple and beautiful option. I'm talking about a real difference in the aims and scope of life, not flight from responsibility in the series — "Oh, our family and children was a mistake, I went to meditate in the Himalayas".

Of course, you can carry on the hands of his partner, trying to show him after its top, you can pull or push, to persuade, to motivate, but the point is that what we ourselves think of the great adventure, the achievement, and a sense of the whole of our ascent, is located close to humans and even to cause him a great amount of suffering.

Forces to achieve a goal given after he raised her in his heart, the purpose grows out of desire, desire must be ours, and not someone else's. Other people's desire to not turn into targets and do not inspire to greater achievements. Before inviting someone to a joint ascent, it is worth asking whether a person wants to go there, where are you going to do?

Alternatively you can, of course, to leave a loved one in your home, to conquer its height and to return the wins back, but whether it will suit frequent (or even continuous) no home? Victory victories, but most people do not want to conquer any vertices. Family, house, children, a quiet peaceful life — this is quite enough. And well.

So it turns out that the further you go, the less you can meet people, following the same route. Yes, it is true that developed by years skills give if you want the opportunity to walk with any man for long distances — meadows, fields, plains, highways, roads, stores, parties, anything can be overcome after difficult routes.

Difficulty only one — someone inside you constantly return your attention to the very trails on which very few people you can meet, but it is important and valuable way. One mountains, the other rivers, the third — the fields and forests. There is no way better or worse, each has it's own, and a great happiness if on this road, go with someone who is your height.

And something tells me that randomly this week. Don't know how it really is, but I believe that we need to continue to climb to its top, without building strong expectations that someone will be waiting there, just go your own way and do what you came into this world. And believe me, life will figure out how to arrange a meeting of those who are going in the same direction. They say that life belongs to the brave, and I totally agree with that.

Unfortunately, most people are complacent too early, and where no development is bound to be stagnation. Not wanting to work on overcoming internal and external obstacles, without developing the necessary qualities of character, people do not get the great joy of the small and big victories over himself and eventually come to the idea to try to "buy" it all, surrounding himself with lots of wealth. A hopeless task, I tell you!

The most valuable thing in life is time and people. Competent treatment with time and good people are the keystone of bright, full and interesting life, inner harmony and material prosperity.

If you don't want to go somewhere — don'T GO!

A second THOUGHT

Well, if the satellites... it would be Nice to start to become a planet with a powerful center of attraction and the necessary degree of strength, a planet in orbit which I would like to rotate the same satellite and also to be ready to become a satellite, which flies and flies around only attractive and amazingly beautiful planet. published

Author: Dean Richards

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards?fref=nf

Tags

See also

New and interesting