The point of Genghis Khan: how to regulate the flow of bile

It is said that once Genghis Khan, circling his troops, he saw a warrior who is writhing in pain, was vomiting profusely. Han called my doctor and told to figure it out.

Is not the plague it? he asked the doctor.

— No, my Lord, this guy disrupted the flow of bile. That's it, and vomited.

— So help him — exclaimed the Great.

— I have helped, — has proudly answered the doctor.

– But how? Khan even stood up in the saddle.

— I ordered the poor man to press on the hand to the desired point.

And the doctor showed to the Emperor the place on hand.

"Let it be known to all!", — ordered Genghis Khan.

Say, since the army of the Mongols had no problems with the outflow of bile, and miraculous point became known as the point of Genghis Khan.

And you wonder how it is possible to regulate the flow of bile through this point?

HOW TO WORK WITH POINT OF GENGHIS KHAN

If you are concerned about nausea, heartburn, belching, discomfort in the stomach and the entire gastrointestinal tract, the point of Genghis Khan will come to your aid.

It is located at the intersection of the first brostoski of the wrist and the base of the thumb.

Wonderful and it is significant that this point can be used almost anywhere, whether you are in transport, at work, at home, you feel any discomfort before some stressful situation, for example, you cause "on the carpet" head or a few seconds before the exam... in short, when you begin to disturb the above feelings – effect on this point will help to cope with these problems.

To influence it by using your index finger, stick or the blunt end of a pencil — most importantly, this thing does not hurt the skin when pressed.

Index finger (a pencil) to fix the location of the pressing point and the rotational motion clockwise massaging it in for 1.5-2 minutes.

I draw your attention that with all their security point of Genghis Khan is still to a greater extent an emergency and it is recommended for use when absolutely necessary, and not systematically.

People who have severe diseases of the liver and gall bladder, massage this point should be extremely cautious.published

Author: Victor KARTAVENKO, doctor of reflexology

The materials are for informational purposes. Remember, self-life-threatening, for advice regarding the use of any medicines and methods of treatment, contact your doctor.

Also interesting: 4 magic points to relieve back pain

Points for relieving pain in the shoulder joint

Source: www.zid.com.ua/rus_creativework/tochka-chynhyshana-yly-kak-samostoyatelno-rehulyrovat-ottok-zhelchy

Tags

See also

New and interesting