5 questions with interviews at Google, after which even the genius of doubt in yourself

Google is famous for not only their achievements, but also because of the interview about the job there are not like everyone else. You can assign a meeting place in a cafe around the corner or on Skype, and the questions will be such that will force to sweat any smart.

The website decided to test you and have gathered 5 of the most difficult questions to Google, which asked applicants.

Billiard balls

There are 8 billiard balls. One of them is slightly heavier than the other. What is the smallest number of weighings on balance scales without weights you can find this ball?

I'm ready to know the answer. 2 weighing. You need to divide all the balls into three pieces: 3 balls, in two parts, and 2 balls in the third part. First weigh the first two in 3 balls. If one of the parts was heavier, weighed between any 2 balls from it. Or one of them is the required ball, or not balanced, if they were equal. In case of an equal weight of the parts when you first weigh the heavier ball will be in the third part of the two balls.

Dead in the desert

The middle of the desert was found a dead man with a match in hand, nothing. What did he die and under what circumstances?

I'm ready to know the answer. This question tests how well you are able to reconstruct the events and compare the facts. People have died from falling from the plane, which began to lose altitude, and the accident was inevitable. All of the passengers took one parachute and they drew lots. He got the short end of the stick and he was forced to jump without a parachute.

4 liters of water

Measure exactly 4 liters if you have a 3-liter Bank, 5-liter of the Bank and unlimited access to water.

I'm ready to know the answer. Dial 5-liter jar of water and fill it with the water from this jar 3-liter jar, and then 3-liter jar pour. The remaining two litres from the 5-liter jar pour into a 3-liter jar. Again, type the full 5-liter jar of water from it and fill with water (1 liter) in a 3-liter jar.

Thus, a 5-liter jar will remain 4 liters.

Bear

You built a house, in which all sides face South. Suddenly you saw the bear. What color is it?

I'm ready to know the answer. White. Only at the North pole all four walls can be turned to the South.

Pills

The doctor gave the patient 4 tablets — 2 tablets of different types that cannot be distinguished by external features. Tablets need to drink for 2 hours: in the morning and 1 tablet each and evening. If you violate the dosage or not to take the pill, the patient will die. It turned out that the pills mixed up. How to get treatment and survive?

I'm ready to know the answer. Of course, you can say that it is better to go to the doctor and ask for more, after all, a matter of life and death. But it may be the only tablet on earth, the doctor can disappear under mysterious circumstances, etc. So the answer is still necessary. A decision is: we need to split each pill into 2 parts and drink half of each pill in the morning and evening.

Source businessinsider

Illustrator Yekaterina Ragozina specifically for the Website

See also
20 postcards of interviews, in which something went wrong
2 puzzles with interviews of Google, over which even geniuses have to work hard
Quiz: Can you pass the interview to the best companies in the world?
These 3 questions correctly answer only schizophrenics. Well, or geniuses

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/na-eti-3-voprosa-pravilno-otvechayut-tolko-shizofreniki-nu-ili-genii-1381415/

Tags

See also

New and interesting