Tactless sales confused girl with big size feet. And then there was someone's sarcastic voice!

Youth and naivety often bordering on indiscretion, and the man himself rarely notices that their words hurt others. The website tells a funny story in which involuntary ham still put in place!

Told a girl friend. The most common, not masculine, but high — 181 cm, with a corresponding growth in size. If you go to shop for sports shoes, often immediately wrapped in the men's Department, not to lose time.

Sales assistant, a young man of 20 with a small, in response to the request to bring the same size up suddenly burst into a loud tirade from the series: "Well, the girl — and suddenly a foot bigger than me!".

And all the people in the store dropped their case and staring at me. I'm not timid, but became somehow uncomfortable. And suddenly, somewhere from a nearby counter came the snide voice:

— What a shame when even the girl anymore?

All immediately forgot about me and stared at the consultant. The owner of the voice, I have not seen, but thanks to him, saved from complexes!

via pikabu.ru/story/quotkogda_u_devushki_bolshe_chem_u_tebyaquot_4648771

Tags

See also

New and interesting