We found for you something special! 12 excellent ideas for gifts.

It is known that gifts like good advice, take great pleasure giving them. Approaching festive time, and we have prepared for you the best Christmas gifts ideasfound on AliEpress. I hope you like it because I conquered... Especially the last gifts!

Ideas for Christmas gifts 2017
  1. Cozy blanket with sleeves, reminiscent of a poncho. This garment has always fascinated me, so I think this steaming thing a wonderful gift!

Buy 1 760 rubles ➜
  2. A convenient Lapdesk. Inside it there are little boxes for small details, looks stylish, it can replace table for Breakfast in bed.

Buy 3 000 ➜
  3. Rolling pins with different patterns, which will make you to create true masterpieces in the kitchen! Mom will surely appreciate such a gift...

Buy 1 320 rubles ➜
  4. Golden Cutlery that will create a festive mood!

Buy for 860 rubles ➜
  5. Crockery is never superfluous, especially in a large family. I think the juice from this glass will taste better: just because beautiful...

Buy for 530 rubles ➜
  6. Pan with multiple compartments is a great invention! At the same time you can warm completely different, incompatible products.

Buy 3 620 rubles ➜
  7. These glasses in boho-style is good because it won't. Will fit to any interior!

Buy for 550 rubles ➜
  8. Notebook with picture of the zodiac sign! To not to forget anything, I'm learning to write down their thoughts, such a thing many will be most welcome.

Buy 816 rubles ➜
  9. Original pendants for each sign of the zodiac! Surely will bring good luck...

Buy for 107 rubles ➜
  10. Pen with white ink! If a person writes a lot and draws, he will surely appreciate such a gift.

Buy for 50 rubles ➜
  11. Jewelry will never be much treasured and worn a good duel. This is a gift idea to the girl, she will certainly rejoice!

Buy for 76 rubles ➜
  12. New Lacy underwear — it's so festive!

Buy for 600 rubles ➜

These Christmas gifts ideas for 2017 will probably be interesting to your friends! Share with them a festive mood to choose gifts and just dream about them so nice...

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting