For 5 years he went from being homeless in the owner of the Empire natural juices

Khalil-rifati, a 46-year-old owner of a chain of juice bars, proved that there are no hopeless situations.

We are in the Website deeply impressed with how cool a person's entire life can change only one correct decision — to believe in themselves and to change lives for the better.

In his book "I forgot to die" now millionaire shares his memories of how 13 years ago, struggled with addictions, weighing 48 kg, was more like a shadow than a living man, and languished in poverty.

To get out of depression and to believe in themselves he helped a friend, who offered to start a business in the industry of natural juices. Rifati, believe in themselves and began to do for patients and the staff of sobriety "Riviera Recovery Center" juices, which he nursed back to health.

For 5 years thank on the health club has spread all over Hollywood, what inspired enterprising guy on the discovery of a network of juice bars brand SunLife Organics outside their home in Malibu.

Unique healthy drinks that people are lining up to contain alkaline water, Himalayan pink salt and dandelion. Still brand prescription brand remains the author's smoothie "Wolverine" with banana and dates among other protein and fruit cocktails, juices, coffee and frozen yogurt on the menu.

Frontman of the band "The Red Hot Chili Peppers" Anthony Kiedis, actor David Duchovny and other Hollywood celebrities as regular visitors, I could use a cocktail "Elixir of life" and "Lucky."

Rifati, remains true to its motto, which once helped him to his feet, and now printed on new t-shirts production SunLife Organics: "to love, to heal and to inspire."

By the way, rifati — class teacher, who loves the whole team. The staff he carefully selects from those the same as him once, urgently needs someone's help.

Photos on the preview instagram.com/khalilrafati
According to the materials of dailymail.co.uk

See also
A homeless Thai got a job and housing in gratitude for his honest deed
This guy became world champion and spent the prize money on houses for the poor

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/etot-paren-stal-chempionom-mira-i-potratil-vse-prizovye-dengi-na-doma-dlya-bednyh-1383515/

Tags

See also

New and interesting