As I Troll the trolls. History, over which you will cry from laughter!

The website tells the story, shared with us by one of the users of the community Yaplakal. Long time inherited two apartments located nearby (combined informed parents) on the fifth floor, I laid eyes on the third and last in the stairwell. A few years later still got it (without credits no cost, but that's not the point). The entire fifth floor of the mine feels good.

One Friday evening a knock at the door. Open: there are three aunts with kakoyto literature and ask if I believe, I would like to hear some text. In General, the cultural send them and close the door.

After some time, knock on the second door. And then I realized what was happening. With a straight face, for the first time, open — aunts look at each other, lost in words, I begin to look back and be baptized. Terse send them culturally the same direction, and run to the third door, dying from laughter.

What do you think? After some time they knock! It knock. Open, wanted to make a joke, and they, abandoning their trash, squealing run down the stairs, mumbling something unclean, etc.

Now waiting for mailmen, census takers, even some figures. Me and my wife wanted the door removed, now we wait!

via forum7/st/0/topic954598.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting