These cakes are not common in Housewives: wet, sour dessert "Whim"!

Airy and pleasant acidity, noble appearance, the budget ingredients! The taste that will come to the liking of even the most whimsical sweet tooth... This cake is delicious with coffee, I suspect cocoa will also be very very.

The dessert came out great! The amazing thing is that it is suitable for surprise guest visits. Hurry you can buy condensed milk, butter, and marshmallows make a quick cake. Berries-the fruit in our time, almost everyone in frozen or fresh are available. I would call this cake without baking "Whim", so it is exquisite...

Cake from thefiringline cream
  • 300 g butter
  • 1 Bank of condensed milk

Ingredients for layers
  • 700 g of marshmallows
  • 150 g nuts (almonds fits perfectly but to each his own)
  • fruit or berries to your taste (spicier so, if berries are sour)

As an add between the layers or embellishments you use: ground nuts, coconut, ground coffee beans, grated dark chocolate and any other flight of fancy.

Cooking
  1. First, cut the marshmallows (each half is still half). Then grind the nuts.
  2. Then proceed to the cream. Melt a little butter, to the softened and pliable, and placed in a container. Add condensed milk and blend in a mixer to a holistic and creamy.
  3. You can start forming your cake! In a large flat dish lay out a layer halves (I've posted a flower, but I think as you like, the main thing — nearby).
  4. Then apply a layer of cream and berries/fruit.
  5. After re-lubricated cream, sprinkle with nuts and coconut flakes, or only one or the other. Then repeat these layers depending on the desired height of the cake.
  6. Everything must be carefully coated with cream, so that later he sealed marshmallows. Irregularities will compensate by putting some berries and cream.
  7. The top layer and the sides decorate with the remaining cream, sprinkle coconut and nuts (optional ground coffee or chocolate). After cooking I put the dessert in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. To store the cake you need in cold weather.

By the way, when I oiled it, I thought, as it does not break in the first minute. In fact, it turned out that even without cooling the layers are kept perfectly. But you never know how you can do it (Zephyr is different), so it can be cut with a hot knife, then just be smooth slices. You can dip the knife in boiling water, and it is possible to pour it from the kettle with hot water.

If you zamechal right in the cream of coconut, cake will be released as "Rafaello"! Marshmallow cake like and simple, but will surprise you with a subtle exquisite taste...

Write friends about this recipe, guaranteed to get rave reviews, will appreciate their whimsical hearts!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting