Best motivational phrase length to 3 words

American entrepreneur and author Gary Vaynerchuk (Gary Vaynerchuk) shared the phrase that is worth repeating to yourself every morning not to forget the most important thing in this life.

Best motivational phrase consists of only three words: "You're not eternal". I'm not trying to scare you, but just to the point. In order to be happy, we only have one life. There is no other chance. Instead of sitting on the ground and complain that are engaged in unloved business, just pick up and move from complaints to action.

In a world of too many people who are concerned about the happiness of others, although it would not hurt to take care of their. Know why I like to make other people happy and motivate them to success? Because I'm happy by myself. It may sound selfish, but the first thing you need to make happy is yourself, and then you can do other people's happiness.

I ask you to honestly ask yourself, does what you're doing, you more successful? Not only in work but just in everyday life. A happy person understands that much more important not how much money he earns, but how he does it.

When I was in my early 20's, I spent a lot of time surrounded by people who were more than 90. No matter where and when I met them — when traveling or working in the wine industry, I asked them to tell me about his life. They all started with "Sorry..." One was sorry at the time I did not work harder. Others lamented that spent little time with my family and friends. Third — that does not do what is really wanted, and obeyed the will of the parents. They were sorry, sorry, sorry.

If during communication with these old people I learned something, it can be expressed in one sentence:

In order to begin to act, there is no better time than now.

If you are early 20's, this is the time. Now is not the time to by all means try to be more practical, to earn a lot of money and buy them something that will definitely attract attention, such as luxury car.

Understand you have about five years to actively build the life that you want to have. Travel together with your friends, discover this world, put together a rock band where you will be able to show their talents, and, if your apartment but you continued to live eight people, organize them into some society with the same interests. Since most of us don't lies any serious commitments, now is the time to make your life be what you would like to see her.

And even if you're over 40, 50, 60 or more, you still have enough time to become happy. Anything is possible if you really want. Maybe instead of retire, we need to concentrate on what you really want.

Someday we're all gonna die. Regardless of how old you are, you need to use your time to become happy. Now there are an unprecedented number of opportunities to build the kind of life we would like to have.

I had to write this post to Express their attitude to what is observed in the last few years. I noticed that people often miss opportunities. They think they can use them at any time. People live as if they have unlimited amount of time. But we all know that it is not.

If my words make at least one person to reconsider their behavior, to ask ourselves the same question or not miss any opportunity, so I knowingly wrote the article. Because we have only one life.

Also interesting: How the brain motivates us to act

How to become a happier person in just one night

Every morning the phrase "You're not eternal" should make you get out of bed and do what you want to do. You only have one life, one opportunity. Nothing so poisons a person's life, like regret. So stop looking for excuses and start your journey to happiness.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: selfgrowth.ru/lifehack/2016/08/luchshaya-motiviruyushhaya-fraza-dlinoy-vsego-v-3-slova/

Tags

See also

New and interesting