Today our editors favorite will delight readers another collection of useful tips
that will help you to reach every owner of a new culinary heights. We will teach you how to store food in the freezer, heat the butter, remove the stones from cherries and other useful things.
Useful tips for Housewives
- If, after cooking a tasty meal left a little sauce, put it in the form of ice and put it in the freezer. At the right moment, just get the sauce out of the freezer and use as a dressing for dishes.
- The easiest way to clean a cutting Board: cut 1 lemon into two and RUB one of them a Board with two sides. The Board then sprinkle with rock salt and leave for 15 minutes. After a quarter of an hour RUB the Board with the remaining half of the lemon again. After a bit of scrubs remove excess lemon juice with water.
- Not to throw away the remains of "Nutella", put some ice cream in a jar and mix it well content. The same trick can be turned with a jar of jam or jam.
- Want to cut a cake perfectly? Use this to floss.
- Put a cutting Board under a damp towel or cloth to keep the Board from slipping on the table during cutting.
- Use regular clothes hangers to create more space for storing pot lids.
- To make the salad more satisfying, add a little boiled potatoes. This life hack I use the chef's most famous restaurants.
- Advice from the experienced cook: so the greens were kept in the refrigerator as long as possible, place in a container paper towel — it will absorb excess moisture.
- To keep the water from boiling over, put on the pan with a wooden spoon.
- If you urgently need a small amount of softened butter, do not need to use the microwave. Enough RUB chilled, grated.
- Remove the stones from cherries using familiar a garlic press.
- Use wine corks to close packages with cereals and spices.
- To cool bottles of wine, use bouncy balls with ice water.
- To save space in the freezer will help stationery.
- Now you do not need to spend extra time to warm up the second pizza!
We liked all 15 life hacks for the kitchen
! What are the ideas liking you? Don't forget to tell us in the comments.
Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.