With me and so all is well

To think about what you need to take to not take. Not sure what the exact age conditional relationship to the world we (parents, classmates, grandparents with benches), their pricing view and pre-loaded lips drowns out the timid hope that me and so all is well. Perhaps this is inevitable, without dissatisfaction there is no growth (debatable, however, approval), and all that.

Anyway at some point we find ourselves in a body that does not suit us, with thoughts that do not suit us, and life, which is also not very. And we're going to create: give yourself up, pumped least a ... six on the press, make a career, get nautical law and recorded courses of ukulele.

This is the essence of the breakthrough youth – to throw us as high as possible under the sun to stake out the pad, tear a high ranking and to give birth to his two and music education a two-bedroom in the center.

And now as our curve take-off becomes longer, the idea of kinetic needs to go in the potential, and years – in wisdom. Experience teaches us not to rock the boat on every dive float, choose war and command in detail. We become more observant and thoughtfully, we save seed and get to the “and this too shall pass”.

This is the life, growing up, wisdom, we cease to compete in volume barking and the height of the heel, we become much more discerning and much less dependent of that we will whisper on the bench. We would like to return in a circle to that wonderful state that had children while they were not informed that ass no ballet. We're dancing like we used to, that's straight from this here ass.

For me it remains a mystery why instead of enjoying this wonderful time, resource, experience, capabilities, taste, a time when you have to move away from consumption of the world on bucket list items and to develop in depth, so you want to grab the last Convention of rejection, and to pump the ass of vacuum pumps and to realize circular lifting indicated.

It is this illusion of escape from death? Like if I'm 50 I look like Barbie with a hint of 30, I won't die at 80? Why are we trying to fabricate tanned skin Botox her face up to 20 years younger? Why? What's the point? Who are we kidding, yourself giving the presentation teenagers on the dance floor? Is it really so unbearable to grow up from girl to woman at the age of, is it just wishlist unfamiliar men determines our value?

“Our wonderful cream will help you remove wrinkles”. What else can it clean? Career, mind, experience, of children to push back, to get me back in a rental Khrushchev and noodles for dinner? I don't want to remove wrinkles – each of them a piece of my life, I don't want strained to ride on the louboutins and ingratiating to trace the hint of sexual interest. I have everything developed sexual interest, with my life, children, my body and face is my world, my home, my family, and I don't want to betray them and to bow and scrape as if 40 years of life is something to be ashamed of.

I want to live a long, interesting life, I want to stay healthy as long as possible to see their grandchildren, help their children and to share, and my remaining 30, 40, 50 years I want to live, do not hesitate yourself.

Photo source pinterest.com

Selfie: a new trick of perception, or in search of the lost identityof Rare names difficult emotions that we all sometimes experience

Enjoying life – not only in the frantic parties, it is in the quiet evenings, and in the photographs of the grown children, and that I will gradually become weaker and quieter, I will retreat into the shadow, and sooner or later will go there, giving grandchildren the memory of grandma's warm hands and the wrinkles around her loving eyes. published

Source: www.womanfrommars.com/thoughts-aloud/age/

Tags

See also

New and interesting