Incredible cases in intensive care

Death in the ICU is a frequent guest. Its rarely seen, but some have heard and many have felt her presence. According to doctors and nurses who work not the first year in intensive care, she comes quietly, almost inaudible…

Thirty eight million one hundred forty thousand eight hundred forty six

One of the nurses of the intensive care Department, says: "I was on duty, suddenly the lights went out (in the accident). I quickly took my oxygen tank and began to ventilate the lungs of a patient who has not yet awakened from the anesthesia. Suddenly, I heard quiet steps behind, as if someone was in soft felt Slippers. When the lights came on, I found the patient dead."

Ninety six million three hundred ninety six thousand six hundred thirty two

Another story was shared by a nurse from another hospital: "In the ward for the seriously ill patient lay dying of liver cancer. Such patients are not resuscitated. And as euthanasia (right to die) is prohibited by law and medical morality, they put a drip with painkillers and sleeping pills and person is in a sleep state until death. I came to change the drip, and suddenly heard someone quietly walked behind my back. When I dodged, he saw that the sheet, which was covered with a sick, was up a bit, and then back down. The man jerked, made a shallow sigh of exhale already followed. Then I heard steps moving away.

Seven million twenty eight thousand five hundred fifty four

16-year-old girl was raped by a gang of scum. In order to hide the traces, threw from the fourth floor. In the operating room, she brought in a critical condition. The doctors immediately started resuscitation measures. This time the quiet steps heard several people from the resuscitation team. "Output from operating outside!"— has ordered the surgeon on duty, and the steps withdrew. The girl was rescued. Later, when her life was safe, the doctors and nurses realized that anyone else was, but the steps were heard almost everything.

Source: /users/448

Tags

See also

New and interesting