Universal mini exercise which gives the result

This topic has already been written-inscribed with "great" minimalist... However, not the last role plays and personal experience.

When I got serious about fitness and have become almost a fanatic of physical activity, my house is infested with a whole bunch of devices: a stationary bike, mini stepper, drive, Health, massage Mat with simulated sea stones, weights, resistance bands, dumbbells, roller press, ring Pilates... Well, just as it is not minimalistic. 3 years old all this good I dabbled... And then it abruptly I tired.

And all because in the summer I usually live out of town, and there are also shovels, rakes, lawn mowers, saws, axes and streams of sports equipment there. So I was doing natural exercise every summer. And this summer just added to the gardening training normal squats, push-UPS, press. 2-3 sets with the most banal workouts and stretching. After returning to the city to fully engage-then no desire and mood. So left only cardio in the dark besprovodnye days and these 3 exercises. And if the "bike" another 40 minutes I could vegetate, then the rest often as some pieces came out in the moments when she was at the moment. There sat down, there was push-UPS... But damn the result shocked me...

Caught up on everything I vpahivat 3 years, the terrain has become even clearer, there was a heart. That seemed to be the most simple exercises, the chaotic training schedule: under mood and under the opportunity. And the effect!..

Source: mnmlist.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting