Arshid Ali Khan— an Indian boy who considers himself the God of monkeys

Sixty seven million two hundred nine thousand forty eight

A teenager from India, which is due to genetic abnormalities, local residents perceive as the earthly incarnation of the monkey God Hanuman, may soon lose its peculiarity. Doctors recommend Arside Ali Khan to get rid of the 17-inch tail growing out the back.

"This tail was given to me by God. To me for help have a lot of people and I pray for the fulfillment of their wishes. And they come true. As to the tail I am quite calm", — quotes The Daily Mail 13-year-old.

Nevertheless, an innate feature prevents Ali Khan to lead a normal for any teenager way of life: he is forced to move in a wheelchair. Doctors can't definitively diagnose him, as some are inclined to believe that the tail is a result of spina bifida, others that it is a congenital cerebrospinal hernia. In this case, doctors almost unanimously suggest to remove the Appendix.

The boy's family is skeptical about the recommendations of doctors, the teenager, the decision is not yet adopted. But he believes that even if the doctors remove the tail, then people will not cease to ask him for help and accept it as the incarnation of Hanuman.

Arshid Ali Khan — tailed is not the only a person born in India.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting