Regret incurably sick people

As is often the realization of something important in life comes too late. With this in mind, we can always benefit from someone else's experience that was transferred to our edification.

So did some patients approached the edge of his life, and it is told of his major regrets:

1. Don't turn everything into a drama. Lamenting on any occasion can become a habit, and it makes no sense. Be not drunk with anger about how bad today was your day.

2. Worrying too much will not make your life better. Worry, especially about things that haven't happened yet, is useless and pointless.

3. Find time to make more new friends and maintain good relationships. It's a good habit to build a career in the long run.

4. Do not cling to outmoded relationship, give it time. Sometimes people are not with each other. Compulsion to continue the relationship, rather, would do more harm than good.

5. I regret that I was not able to finish what he started. Each new day gives us thousands of opportunities that should not be missed.

6. I'm sorry that I have not learned to cook well. Surprisingly, it becomes more about getting together with family and friends.

7. I regret that I worked so hard. In so doing, we may miss the best moments in your life or will be too busy to really enjoy them.

8. I regret that I missed the opportunity to talk with parents before they passed away. You need to understand that parents are not always around, but their knowledge and experience can be of great help.

9. Don't miss the chance to do volunteer work. There are many reasons to selflessly help people, especially when they are in need.

10. Defend your position. Even if other people don't agree with you, this is not a reason to abandon their beliefs.

11. Don't Harbor resentment, especially of those which are like. Better let go of resentment, instead of dwell on them.

12. Don't be afraid to make decisions, otherwise, in the end, you will regret the wasted time.

13. Do not change your dream to please someone else's desires. Being good to others is one thing, but don't sacrifice your happiness.

14. Don't worry too much about what other people think. When you get older, you begin to understand that the opinions of others do not affect your true happiness.

15. Sorry that was afraid to utter the phrase "I love you". To love another person is a priceless gift, even if this love is not mutual.

16. Regret that I did not understand, how I'm handsome. There are many definitions of beauty and you should not think unworthy of anyone's attention.

17. I regret not having left the hated job. Of course, to work there had to support a family and pay the mortgage, but not every day to feel miserable.

18. Don't let you impose a model of behavior that you expect society. You should decide who you should be, otherwise the society will decide it for you.

19. I regret not having learned a foreign language. Probably, this could take years, but this ability can be very useful.

20. I regret that I never played before an audience. Of course, this may not be your true calling, but trying to make this at least once in life is an important life experience.

21. I regret that I was not grateful. Learn to say thank you and appreciate the gratitude, and you will notice how your life will improve.

22. Travel whenever possible while you are young. The older you get, the harder it is to find time for it, because more and more people will depend on your presence.

23. Let physical activity become a priority. When you become older, you will understand how important it is to take care of the health of your body.

24. Spend more time with family and friends. We all come into this world for a limited number of years, don't take it for granted.

source: mixstuff.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting