The weakness of the...

Since yesterday I think about the weakness. What it is, because about this, many say, including myself. Only recently heard these options.

Weakness is:

to show their feelings;

need care and attention of another person;

not to be able to say/do what they wanted.

Good options, I fit all three.

And I have suggested that the power status, it is generally not attainable, such an ideal to be pursued. But the state of weakness – almost completely, though, because the fear of being weak makes me a bit like that.

Alive-fragile-vulnerable-weak — for me it is synonymous. And although the living I always liked to be everyone else that it followed – didn't like it.

And just yesterday I managed to discover that my vulnerability, fragility and weakness is not absolute. Even when I am, I remain capable of many things. My weakness just puts me sharper before choosing what now for me is really important, what is worth spending their limited resources.

Because the idea about the force in some way the idea about omnipotence. Can, all help, don't need anybody.

It turned out that a weakness me well reconciles with the real situation. Not everyone can, but what I really important. Not everyone will help, and those who want to help. And do it herself, Yes, but don't want to. And in this place can ask for support. published

Author: Olga Knyazeva

Source: www.b17.ru/blog/17222/

Tags

See also

New and interesting