The amazing surreal work of Indian photographer Anil Saxena

Anil Saxena (Anil Saxena) is an Indian photographer who creates amazing surreal pictures, where, with the help of a computer graphic editor Photoshop creates unusual, playful image, where a rather original way intertwined lives of people and animals with nature. Resourcefulness Anil Saxena, subtle natural and life situations and then skillfully coupled with a graphical editor in one nicely photoszene enable you to create these collage-paintings that truly surprise and delight. And says the author: "If my photo works are a success, and computer technical revision went unnoticed, so did I in the glory." Lives and works photographer Anil Saxena in the most densely populated city of India, Mumbai. Anil Saxena (Anil Saxena) is an Indian photographer who creates amazing surreal pictures, where, with the help of a computer graphic editor Photoshop creates unusual, playful image, where a rather original way intertwined lives of people and animals with nature. Resourcefulness Anil Saxena, subtle natural and life situations and then skillfully coupled with a graphical editor in one nicely photoszene enable you to create these collage-paintings that truly surprise and delight. And says the author: "If my photo works are a success, and computer technical revision went unnoticed, so did I in the glory."

published

Source: allfreefoto.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting