Smell thought

Smell – perhaps the most obvious and at the same time one of the most powerful indicators of our condition. Doing yoga on the system Sidorskogo and breathing exercises, sweating very much, and through the skin, beyond the fact that you ate before. Interesting to see how smell affects the poor and non-living food.

As they say, first, what happens to the yogi his body is leaving a stench. This happens due to the fact that of the body out of toxic substances, pesticides, toxins and decomposition products, which come in abundance from water, air, food, when we live in a big city and especially if you still eat meat, foods with chemical additives, smoke and so on. They come upon the practices of pranayama, yoga, fasting.

So I continued to train in parallel to optimize your diet and lifestyle, and gradually the odor is gone, the sweat was like fresh water. But after one day, filled with unpleasant events and thoughts I felt during home exercises such an unpleasant smell that could barely finish the workout. Where is it? I thought I already got rid of most of the poisons in your body.

After the experiment, I suddenly realized where. It was the consequences of negative and unpleasant thoughts that had defeated me the previous day. And it's not a myth and not a fantasy – thoughts do smell. Mindset and emotional background give rise to a change of chemical processes. That's why positive emotions, happiness, love, calm state of mind bring the body's chemistry into a state of harmony and bile, dark fantasy and hatred pose a very real stench.

Perhaps this is a situation that very clearly gives to understand that the idea is very tangible.published

Source: mindness.ru/%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%85-%D0%BC%D1%8B%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B8/

Tags

See also

New and interesting