Quickly get rid of unpleasant sensations: 15 tips for all occasions
Seventy two million one hundred ninety five thousand nine hundred thirty six
These little tricks, the existence of which you hardly knew, could be very useful and effective when you need to rid your body of discomfort:
1. If you have a toothache, RUB ice cubes in a V-shaped area between your thumb and forefinger. Numbness in the hand will reduce the intensity of toothache.
2. If you have to listen to the interlocutor in a noisy environment, turn to him the right ear. The right ear picks up words better, while the left ear hears good sounds and music. Remember this is the case, if you're going in the club to take telefonchik any beauty.
3. By the way, about clubs. If you went through and feel that you are beginning to feel dizzy, put your hands on something solid and sustainable. Tactile sensations are deceiving the brain, tapazole to keep the balance.
But if intolerable dizziness persists even after you went to bed, put one foot on the floor. This will reduce the painful feeling of apparent movement.
4. As strange as it may sound, but it has been proven that people who can't stand injections, before doing this you need to cough. Experiments have shown that a sudden cough reduces the pain that a person experiences during insertion of the needle into the skin.
5. If you go to bed immediately after a hearty lunch, be sure to lie on your left side. Sleep on the right side contributes to the fact that the stomach is above the esophagus, causing digested food and stomach acid can enter the esophagus and cause heartburn and other discomfort.
6. If you are in a bad mood, then hold a pencil in their mouth. It activates the muscles that a person uses when they smile that "fool" your brain.
7. If you urgently need to "go small", and the toilet was not close, then to suppress this desire and think about sex.
8. When bleeding from the nose will help the following: put a cotton swab to the upper gums behind the small dent under the nostrils and press it with your fingers. Basically, the blood comes from the cartilage of the nasal septum, and applying pressure on it will help to stop the bleeding.
9. If you want to hold your breath under water for a much longer time to take a few short breaths instead of one deep. This will force the brain to think that he got more oxygen, and you will win a few extra seconds.
10. There are dozens of "guaranteed" ways to get rid of hiccups. Nevertheless, studies show – increased level of CO2 in the blood. Therefore, a sure way to stop hiccups is to breathe into a plastic bag for 30 seconds.
11. If you get motion sickness and nausea in my throat rises, tap on the point between the two tendons on the inside of the wrist.
12. If the stiff arm, try to shake his head from side to side. This will relieve tension in the neck and weaken the tingling feeling in the hand. And if you stiff leg, it is best to look a bit like her.
13. To keep retching, firmly squeeze the hand into a fist so that the thumb was inside him.
14. To increase range of vision hold hand in a fist and look through the opening as through a telescope. This trick allows a narrow beam of light to reach the retina to increase depth of field and focus.
15. If during the run you pricks in the side, you probably breathe out when you step on the right leg, and it puts extra pressure on the liver. To avoid soreness, make an exhalation on the left step.published