Osteoarthritis medications do not cure

Eighty four million seven hundred eighty seven thousand six hundred ninety seven

Not a day goes by that one of my patients suffering from arthritis, don't ask me this question. However, the drugs used in this disease I never suggest. Today, I take this opportunity to explain why. My explanation, I am sure, will be of interest to all readers, faced with this disease.

Arthritis, as you know, is a disease of the joints. Arthrosis of large joints — knee, hip, ankle, shoulder. very hard, and by and large are considered incurable. If you, God forbid, hurts the hip joint and you will go to atrocent, you certainly will rapidly heal, but I will say: prepare for surgery. And will be treated very quickly will lead to surgery. And if you refuse treatment, the transaction would still have to do. In my estimation, 5 years, or even 10 later. That is, the treatment brings. Alas, such are the laws of capitalism. Profit comes first.

In the media every day advertised a lot of drugs intended for the treatment of arthritis. Both foreign and domestic. Local, of course, develop "outstanding scientists" of super-duper, sky-high Institute of Sciences. Are developing very actively: every month there are new tools. In fact, the facilities of the old, changing only the package names and prices upwards...

Along with medicines and actively advertised various means of physiotherapy, including for home use. They also usually develop a "prominent scientists on the basis of space device engineering". However, the names of these "prominent" scientists never specified. Either very secretive, or ashamed to issue a quickie for research and development and in patients with grandmothers last penny for the non-working "medicine" away. And Lynch can... if grandparents gets strong grandpa.

In General, and for treatment come from, and "drugs" seems to be missing, and the joints as changed and changing.

Advertising these "drugs," manufacturers and distributors often use useful, but nasty for the patient move. After the story about the effectiveness of pseudokarst follows the recommendation: "Consult your doctor". Seems to be correct, but... so the producers and distributors of lielement disclaim all responsibility. If not consulted, you are guilty. It is not consulted. Consulted — blame the doctor who "advised". And from it bribes are smooth: he is not the same medication sells. Yes, and that means "counsel". The patient comes to the doctor and asks about a new miracle cure: "Yesterday I heard the is help?"

"Try it," answered the doctor. He's also not responsible for anything. That is, if he has no contract with the company that distribute this tool. And if there is, the doctor will strongly recommend unnecessary food additive, and give the address where the discount can be purchased. A percentage of sales after all, and it drips. And six months later advise another equally useless to the patient, but beneficial to themselves and the company a tool that differs from the first only box Yes name. And then another, and another and so on until the operation...

From one of my patients son was a biochemist. He did the analysis of the five (!) various similar "drugs". They had different names, they were made at different firms and even in different countries. Differed in value. And not a single one was nothing but gelatin and starch!

Each package of such tools is printed with a certified Product. The patient thinks: "So, the drug is tested for therapeutic effect." A profound misconception. Under the guise of drugs for the treatment of arthritis are often sold nutritional supplements. Before silent about it, now do the inscription microscopic letters to the buyer not to frighten...

In fact, the word "certified" simply means that supplements can be eaten as much as necessary and without supervision of a physician. No harm. Although harm to wallet and health. The wallet — because it is expensive. And health — because time is running out as the disease develops...

However, there are real medicines which include active ingredients. For example, all kinds of ointment. But they are not a cure for osteoarthritis. Why?

One time on TV was advertised ointment for the treatment of arthritis. On the screen showed the joint cut and the way the particles of the cream penetrate the skin, muscles, the joint capsule directly into the affected area and heal the diseased tissue. It is in theory. What about the practice? The particles of the cream or ointment under the skin to penetrate of course you can. But in the joint anymore. Joint capsule to nil. It is quite tight. In the best case, the cream provides a local anesthetic or distracting effect.

Well, let the authors of the advertisement of the cream is a bit exaggerating. But it can also deliver medication into the joint in other ways. Swallow it, do intramuscularly or even intra-articular injection. And in this way to enter medicine directly to the affected area. Yes, indeed, possible. Moreover, there is even an effective means of stimulating the growth of cartilage. But do not hurry to rejoice.

Go to the medical subtleties that are missed in the ad and the reader will hardly find in the available literature. And even if will find, most likely, will not pay attention. He was in fact hurt, and the x-rays shows that cartilage in the right place is no — thought. So, it must be restored, and healing will come. But, unfortunately, not so simple.

What are the symptoms patients with osteoarthritis more often? On the pain? No! Arthritis is not always accompanied by pain. Pain is temporary, pain can be avoided, reducing the load on the joint and with a huge number of various pain medicines. And the majority of patients taking a variety of painkillers, hoping to recover from osteoarthritis. The inexperienced patient thinks: if the pain is gone, then began the healing process. Bitter disappointment comes later, when you begin to understand that pain is not everything.

The most common problem faced by patients with arthritis is limited mobility of the affected joint, and it can occur and without any pain! Because the joint is just a bearing. Bearing, antifriction element performs the cartilage is a very dense, slick, durable fabric with a low coefficient of friction. This fabric is alive and able to grow forever. Now imagine, dear reader, this is the anti-friction tissue is partially or completely destroyed. What can be observed in this case? Whether the reduced joint mobility?

It would seem, no. The movement in the joint may become painful, but mobility in this case should only increase the joint become more loose end to increase all the gaps and backlash. For example, the knee joint will Flex and side and forward.

In fact, joint mobility in osteoarthritis only falls. In advanced arthritis, the mobility can drop to zero (this is called ankylosis). Sometimes in the absence of pain. Why? Yes, because if you have arthritis the cartilage doesn't just collapse! At the same time it is not growing less intense. Destroyed in one place, grows in another. And that overgrown piece of cartilage inhibits joint mobility.

But in x-rays, the cartilage is not visible. If it is destroyed, it is determined by the change in position of the bones. And growths not visible. Growth of cartilage can be identified only by means of magnetic resonance tomography. And only in the later stages of the disease when these growths, partly calicivirus them can be seen in the pictures.

Now imagine that is inserted into the joint medication, really stimulates the growth of cartilage. And cartilage start to grow. Seems to be fine. But in fact, in the first grow will be unnecessarily limiting movement education. As a result, the mobility in the joint will fall even more. Very clearly this phenomenon is observed in the knee joints. The stimulation of growth of cartilage in the knee not only decreases the mobility due to uneven growth of the leg can be bent. Personally observed curvature of the legs after such injections more than 45 degrees! Sometimes the legs are bent a wheel, sometimes become X-shaped. But the most terrible impression is left leg, bent in the form of brackets, like this: ((.

So how should the medicine that can cure my osteoarthritis? On the one hand, it should stimulate the growth of cartilage in the affected area, on the other — to eliminate the cartilage growths in the area where they limit joint mobility! Moreover, these areas are within one articular capsule and the distance between them is less than one centimeter.

Represent: here the cartilage needs to grow, and next — to collapse. And all this under the influence of drugs. Or one set of medications. But biologically, these areas are no different! Well, exactly the same cartilage here and there. Hence, it is necessary to have such a magic tool that simultaneously stimulates growth, and prevents the growth of biologically absolutely not distinguishable, and nearby tissues. Rather, the same tissue of the same piece. It is clear that this is impossible.

It is time to recall the sad memory dietary Supplement "mestarit". As stated in the instructions to this Supplement, she determined disease, got in and simultaneously struggled with the tumors and stimulated growth of new healthy tissue. Nonsense! In addition, and cured at least a hundred different diseases. But it's only false advertising. I do not know, whether to continue to produce it until now. And how this "mestarit" fell sick people!

So I do not get tired to repeat, what drugs cure arthritis does not exist. No pills, no injections, no ointments with ointments or homeopathic medicines or folk remedies. Can one (or more simultaneously or successively operating funds) one part of the cartilage to force to grow and another to decay. Modern technology won't allow it.

And if you suggest a medicine that cures arthritis, do not believe. It's either outright deception, as with the "nectarium", and other similar tools, or delusion, as people's recipes (people can also make mistakes). Deception or confusion — other is not given.

In my opinion, arthritis can be successfully treated only by means of techniques based on exercises, designed on the principle of "load no-load". The fact that this technique is valid, confirmed by the experience of the author of the letter N.F. Golovanova, and the experience of some other readers "FIS", and the experience of many of my patients.

Author: Vitaly GITT

Dear Vitaly Gitt! For the past six months I have been taking your system "load no-load" described in the book "New methods of healing" see "Humpty Dumpty, or Support your health" as I have osteoarthritis of the hip joint. Feel a definite improvement and am very grateful to you for the advice. However, you write that the recovery process of the joint will be long and you have to be patient. And how I want to get rid of the disease! Can to bring healing, is parallel with your method to apply any of the drugs-they now have a huge amount. However, to understand yourself which of them most effectively, I can't. Therefore I ask your advice.

N. F. GOLOVANOV, Vologda published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.fismag.ru/pub/gitt10-08.php

Tags

See also

New and interesting