100-year-old Jia Dojan: and heaven And hell are on earth and not await us after death

Jia Dojan works as a hermit. The last thirty years, he lives in a cave. To live in the cave he left when he turned 70, and before that was a farmer. Now Jia Dajana — 100. And every new day he re-enters into the struggle between heaven and hell...

When Jia of Dogana asked him about his age, he smiles and says, "I'm still a child." And heaven and hell, as he is convinced are on earth — in the world of people — and not await us after death.

The cave is Jia Dagano got well (cave of course). It is in the mountains of Wudang, high in the old Taoist monastery. Inside the cave is an ancient Taoist altar. And the bed sleeps Jia Dogan. Heating of course not. And electricity, too.

In this cave since ancient times, lived a Taoist hermit. And now lives Jia Dogan.

At the entrance to the cave there is a small paved area. Her Doogan put his seat for meditation, a small plastic table, it was where there to take notes, and alarm clock to keep track of time. In the corner there – a kettle over the fire.

From the cave, through the woods, on ledges, down to the monastery is narrow and sometimes quite dangerous path. To climb it to the cave of Dagana, it took me an hour and a half. I puffed, sweated and nozzles. Himself a century of Daejan to go to the convent and back every day. And walk along the trail takes him half an hour, and thirty minutes.

Dojan really believes the hermit with his work because not just meditates and prays in the cave, and every day takes everyone to question him or ask him for advice.

It takes quite a long time, so to have enough time for your own practice, Dojan usually starts his meditation and prayer at four in the morning.

"And hell and Paradise we create, says Jia Dojan. — It is believed that in hell you are waiting for the torture, but I ask you: to go under the scalpel is not torture? the disease is not torture? Illness is a punishment for wrong doings. And the hospital — this court. When cut the inside, then one gets into a real hell".

In order not to create himself in life in hell, most importantly, you need not to do evil to people and — as often as possible to smile ("smile rejuvenates for ten years") and not strive to have more than you actually need.

Jia of Daljan believes that it is important to monitor their health, but more importantly the right to live and right to communicate with the world.

"In the simple life, there's nothing wrong happiness is definitely not about the money. On the contrary, the more money the less happiness. If I had the money, I would constantly shaking over them, afraid to lose them. And when you have nothing, then there are no problems... the Main thing — to eat well," says Jia Dojan.

He is very happy with his life. Even in the winter.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vladimiryakovlev.ru/cdzya_daochjan/

Tags

See also

New and interesting