Fantasy of the traditional family

It seems that the country wave high to the sky, called "restoring traditional values". Of course, began to restore the Patriarchal family with all its attributes — the mighty bearded man at the head, quiet, "illuminated by the inner light," the wife (as it should be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen), a brood of kids with linseed galogenkami around the table... !!

In periods of major social upheaval it is the most natural human reaction: to go to the previous experience, recollect what has taken before, to plunge into the sweet memories of childhood. This is a pretty childish choice, but in the stress of all regress, thanks to infant aguanga and blowing bubbles.

Eighty two million nine hundred forty three thousand seventy six

Scene from the movie "fallen»

Dreams of a happy family.

This peaceful, light-filled and warm picture: a strong, confident father, a gentle loving mother... So I want to enter a beautiful space where you care about where you're a kid, and it means no responsibility, just live. Perhaps, life is indeed far from ideal, but that's what distinguishes adults from children: the ability to perceive reality and exist in it, not to go into the world of fairy tales. However, the impression that our society has made a decisive choice in favor of possibilities.

It remains to find those who will this fantasy be realized. But the fact that this is fantasy, and not a return to basics, check below.

One hundred fantasies

Here is this wonderful picture, with a barefoot pregnant wife and a bunch of kids, remember, where is she? In subtle and very deep film George Danelia "Afonya" so dreamed of the main character, lazy and sipping a plumber. That, they say, will love it a beautiful stranger on the third floor, will marry him and they live happily ever after.

The girl, certainly, about his dreams did not suspect a drop. But Athos continued to perform feats in honor of a Beautiful Lady, quite teenage: stealing from innocent neighbors property, did the awkward tributes, didn't notice that the living and real girl Katja loves it and also have made plans to his account…

Another wonderful cartoon "the flying ship", a song about the dream of the Princess Zabava dreams of a "hard working husband", kind Vanya-the chimney sweep wants to have "kids in the house crowd", everyone understands happiness in his own way, as long as the pictures match.

Potential grandfather-the King wants the daughter was all, "okay", a house – a full bowl and, again, a brood of little Polonikov. Fun rebels and protests, but her wishes do not really count. As the priest ordered, so be it.

(Almost all of my friends fathers hard, and envious sigh in this place, for the virgin of marriageable age is another story. The current word across, do not tell, and in the mansion are unlikely to lock. And it would be great if I bring back the good old days!.. Ugh, the Gulf, again puts in dreams. Which Commission the Creator!).

As you can see, not very adult virgin dream about her husband, protector and magician, which left to deal with enemies (in the present context, problems), wise, kind, and VERY condescending to all girlish whims and wanted her Palace of crystal's for a night builds, or Slippers, as the Queen is (Manolo Blahnik?) – feature saddled, but got.

Future family life is drawn to these virgins as a safe haven where she meets returning from the heroism of her husband a hearty meal and lays to rest on a large bed ("Reader is waiting too rhyme "roses"? So, take it quick!"). Children are present, but somehow on the periphery, indistinct. Like the perfect dad, husband. And that I am the lady of the house. And Copper Mountain into the bargain.

The main purpose of the wife is thought of in procreation. What Joe the chimney sweep that Athos eager to leave their mark in the global cycle genes. The kids really turn out nice, cheerful and beautiful. The boys go with the father on fishing, girls at home with her mother weave, sew and embroider a cross. Schools, and especially universities in this beautiful world do not exist as unnecessary. Yeah, and kindergarten too, no, here's another indulgence, each other play.

How to farm, adequately and thoughtfully address the education of three or four children and look like grace Kelly, I don't personally know. I have three. When the youngest were infants, average experienced a new school, and the eldest – a stormy adolescence, I didn't look in any way. Not at all. I suspect that is not really felt breastfeeding 16-20 times a day.

The average had led in literature to check the lessons for the year he was brought to the two abdominal surgery, the eldest darted in search of a dear friend, a place under the sun and position in class at the same time, and from time to time came with an offer "if I wanted to sew her a new dress, preferably silk". At that time I received second higher education as the first higher finally stopped to feed.

That is honestly the only desire for a crazy three years – to sleep without interruption for at least five hours. And if children are more than three? This means that a woman isn't sleeping for 10-15 years. Normal is not sleeping. I'm afraid the inner light may slightly abate with this load.

The father-the breadwinner

Here, by the way, forget what the guardians of the people. A prerequisite for the existence of the traditional family is the option "husband-breadwinner". That is the REAL Patriarchy, mixed with the fact that, first, to the house in the absence of household appliances and domestic workers – is in itself the work of three rates, and, second, not so much before the revolution works where women were allowed.

On the other hand, it turns out that the earnings of the men was enough to feed seven people. A lot of you know in the modern world such giants? They are, who can argue, but not massively, right?

I see just the reverse process lately: yesterday I was not lazy and did the math. It turned out that personally, I know six families in which the husband does not work for 3-7-9 years, if you have two or three children each. With breakdown and loss of space happens exactly at the moment when the wife was preparing a bag to the hospital. Further, the breadwinner sat down on the sofa and began to suffer on the topic "all the goats, I'm one D'artagnan," no one understands his creative/business genius, as the new CEO in the door are not, but still require to go to work on time every day.

They are clearly bored and lazy to engage in adult life, "Tanchiki" and "Fallout" much more if the wife will be much a break – so I gathered their belongings (laptop, phone, a collection of cartons of beer) and away he went.

And this is perceived as "real family"? This is the format for which, spluttering and kicking in pregnant belly colleagues, zealously vote our brave councillors. Duma clerks, in a sense. That woman knew her place. That the eyes are the Dale answered quietly and clearly, "Yes, dear, whatever you say."

The children of unknown fathers

What exactly is meant when we are called to return "back to the future"? Does anybody know that half of our population actually lives in a same-sex family: mother (as men over – breadwinner and provider), grandma (as a housewife and raiser of children, i.e. wives) and children.

Grown men allow themselves to drive around in huge cars worth millions and still pay ex-wife 5-10 thousand roubles of the alimony. And no no Council.

To some traditions it is possible to fasten the millions of infantile, dependent, traumatized boys and girls who are looking for mom-Boobs everywhere? When your professional success depends not on your real effort and how close to the tube (read: breast) can you trace it?

General psychotherapy might save.

But while that picture is disappointing.

Author: Katerina Damn

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.pravmir.ru/traditsionnaya-semya-vozvrat-k-istokam-ili-fantaziya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting