Conchita tolerance. The struggle for the right to lose the human form

Eurovision won Austrian pevco" Conchita Vyurst. He is not. And it's not. It. The opinions on this sounded different. Some said it is a victory "europejskie" values. Others (such as Austrian President Heinz Fischer) said it was "a victory for tolerance in Europe". I hope that somebody of them is right. It does not matter, the first right or the second. Neither, by and large, not scary.

Conchita Vyurst

Scary third. Here it is:

- It must RUB the lotion, and it obeys.
"Listen! My family will pay any ransom. You just name the amount!
- It must RUB the lotion, or it will once again pour out of the hose.

If it is necessary only to sew into clothing (as in "Silence of the lambs"). Or lampshades.

Europe is preparing for a massacre? "It must RUB the lotion, and it obeys," said Buffalo bill to his victim, Catherine Martin. I think that just a movie? No. Fred West who raped and killed 12 women, called his victims "it". He is not. And it's not. This.

"It must RUB the lotion and this is the subject", said to Fred West.

Whether in the pit Buffalo bill, he (the man), or she (the woman) or (Conchita Vyurst) is irrelevant. In all cases, the victim will invariably be "it" or "it." But now that Europe embodies "it" for the torturer all remarkably simplified. Because it is the victim herself has proclaimed himself "it". The victim fought for the right to lose the human form. And she won.

"Don't tell Willie, "private Santiago" – admonished the defendant the main character of the movie "a Few good men". Why? Because Willie is a Mama's boy, it will be a pity."

Here. Here is what is needed. That was not a pity.

To Buffalo Bill or Fred Wests, after all could legitimately treat the person as an object.

Buffalo Bill

And if before their victims cried out for mercy and humanity, so that the torturers were forced to premeditate man by "it" and "it", now the man himself is fighting for the right to consider himself a subject. And when a man is the subject, then it is not a pity. You sorry piece of wood used to make table or chair? No. And why should it be a pity other object used to make clothes, soap or lampshades?

But even after the victim volunteered to consider themselves subject to the torturer remains one problem. Let's listen to the dialogue of Buffalo bill and Catherine Martin a little further.

- Please! Please! I want to go home!
- It puts the lotion in the basket.
- I want to go home to mom! Please! I want my mother. I want to mommy. I want my mother.

And let the pit sit "it" or "it", you cannot undo the fact that he had a mother. And the torturer – he, too, had a mother. And now mom is the only thing that unites the torturer and the victim. Mom is the only thing preventing the final raschelovechevanie his victim.

Catherine Martin, the victim of Buffalo bill

Even bigot, Buffalo bill heard the cry "I want mommy" – wavered before this argument. Let for a moment, but stopped to treat his victim as an object, as "it" or "it", cried:

- Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

And this should not happen. Future Buffalo Bill and Fredom Westem need absolute depersonalization and dehumanization of their victims. So no more mom. And no dad.

A parent's number one. And parent number two. Point.

My fear is that Europe is deliberately preparing for "rubbing lotion" with a known purpose.

A scene from the movie "silence of the lambs"

Prepared for the massacre is still not known human history. In the economic sense, or literally, I don't know. But rather the second. After all, debt can sit and "he" and "she" and "it". But if the victim want to kill – it should be just "it". Only "it". And his pleas – "I want to parent number one" – will not be heard.

That is the victory of Conchita Vyurst. So, that is the victory of tolerance in Europe."

This is a victory for the pigs who fought for the right to be slaughtered. God forbid, if I'm wrong.

P. S. And in this sense it is very symbolic (and, perhaps, not even by accident) that Conchita Vyurst "born" is just 88 kilometers (Gmunden, Austria) from the city, the birthplace of Adolf Hitler (Braunau am Inn, Austria).

Author: Vit Zenev

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: psyberia.ru/pravda/wurst

Tags

See also

New and interesting