This guy made $1 million, traveling the world with her laptop

Here's how to live! Many people dream about an epic trip around the world.But not everyone has the financial means and frankly, eggs, to pack a suitcase and leave his old life behind.

Many people dream about an epic trip around the world.

But not everyone has the financial means and frankly, eggs, to pack a suitcase and leave his old life behind.However, johnny ward, 31-year-old from Northern Ireland, never allowed circumstances to deter him. His goal is to visit 193 countries in different parts of the world.

Over the past three years, the ward was visited by more than 152 countries. He's worked remotely, using laptop. During these three years he earned a million dollars!

Yes, I know it's not as easy as it seems. And know that you will envy this guy. And yet we tell his story in the hope that it will inspire you to change your life by at least 10%.

Ward created a blog traveler OneStep4Ward, which eventually escalated into a media company that manages more than a hundred different sites.

Ward works remotely, and simultaneously moving from place to place with his beautiful girlfriend. With her, and he travels around the world. Look at these photos from his Instagram.

Meet Johnny Ward. He's 31, and he never let money stop him from the realization of their dreams.

Over the past three years he has visited over 150 countries and earned over a million dollars on his laptop.

After graduating from College in 2006, he worked at a summer camp for children with special needs. He managed to save enough money to buy a one way ticket to Thailand. There he planned to teach English.

Soon after, he created a travel blog to make some money on their research.

And he was able to transform this blog into a full-fledged media company.

Ward admits that earns between $9340 to $62300 in a month. I.e. an average of $935 per day.

If that's not enough to make you envy him, then we say that ward found himself a gorgeous girlfriend. She was a flight attendant in Thailand, but now travels with him around the world.

The ward work allows him to maintain his flexibility. Instead of sitting behind a Desk all day, he spends his days in the study of exotic countries.

In an interview with the Daily Mail, ward said: "I grew up in a single-parent family in Northern Ireland, and we had not much money... Sometimes I can't believe this is my real life".

And now he can afford many amazing things. For example, play with the pandas in China...

Or dive into the waters of the Caribbean sea.

Or walk with a backpack through Patagonia.

Find new friends in Machu Picchu.

Meet lemurs in Madagascar.

And to travel around the world with his dazzling girlfriend.

Ward is going to visit the last country on your list at the end of next summer. And he has no plans for the future life. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: lifter.com.ua/Etot-paren-sdelal-1-mln-puteshestvuya-po-miru-so-svoim-noutbukom

Tags

See also

New and interesting