Age of despair

To begin with, that the Russian shock, even just a naked Spa, where they all go without panties.

Well, objectively, nothing in either male nor female pussy not to directly faint. It is clear that included excessive sense of shame, well seasoned by suppressed desires, blah-blah-blah, ask any psychologist.

But that is not the case, and it's not about shame. And the disgust.

People barely, barely covering the excitement bigotry, imagine this naked badehaus, as here, it dawns on them that there is no face control is not there — and any person of any age can be in the bath, on the bare beach, and even in a sex club. Even the old man. Even eighty years.

And in Germany, for example, the elderly energetic. A lot of them everywhere: in the baths, and on the beaches and in the clubs.

Forty three million eighty one thousand fifty one

The centre of Berlin, "Europe-center", on the roof, pool, lawn. Comes couple of years seventy, they are very dark (the Germans roast in the sun worse than the Italians), leather with small pleats, it has a junk knee hang. You're looking at them and suddenly I remember snippets of conversations and facial expressions of your Russian friends who consider old age a deformity.

— Eww, that's disgusting, saggy...

— What happens to a tattoo in thirty years?..

— Look disgusting...

In sex clubs you can see people of very different age. And those who are over sixty, look even more stylish than the young. The gray-haired man in black shorts and a white bow tie on a bare torso. Incidentally, he is in great shape — there are generally accepted to look after themselves, going to the gym, run, swim.

And to my friend in Moscow, in the most normal clubs are, asking how old he is, I admire that in fifty-nine he is not sleeping at night and dancing, having fun.

In any club anywhere, from Berlin to London, you will see people over fifty. At concerts, at dances, in bars, with music or without it.

Here is another view of age of activity. If someone wants to seventy years to go to the festival and to hear Arctic Monkeys or drink at the bar Mobel Olaf, it is not to be looked upon as a marvel.

Everywhere, except Moscow. There's some age-censorship. If you forty years, you're probably stuck in the restaurant "12" than the club "Relatives".

We, like many developing countries, there is no culture of the age.

Most of all humiliation goes, of course, women is a great insult "young".

At the Berlin beach I noticed a woman with a child. Of incomprehensible age. From fifty to sixty. She looked great. Pumped up the body, the tattoo on the arm, nice hair, a white swimsuit. But she looked cool not in the sense that it looked young. And the uncertainty of her age was not that from a distance she could pass for twenty-five years. And that she was very stylish, and she, apparently, had not occurred to care for themselves, as do the hysterical ladies who are sitting tight on Botox and mesotherapy. Then it turned out that it's a lesbian family came her partner.

This woman is definitely not "young", but her style was no different from the style of people who do not thirty.

In Europe, on the streets you notice a lot more older ladies with open arms. In the natural wrinkles on the face — and with piercings and punk hairstyles. Many open legs, do not hesitate to already dry skin. Everyone knows Patricia field, the stylist of "Sex and the city", and I can't cope with the fact that at seventy-four she wears skirts that barely cover panties.

The fact that in the developed world is no longer the habit to experience an aversion to old age. To old bodies. Old naked sex.

In Moscow girls crowds panicking already twenty-eight, if they are around the eye wrinkles. Running to doctors and buy expensive age creams. We have this big industry of female suffering and anti-aging, often imaginary.

But the main thing is that moving from one age group to another (well, there 21-28, 29-35), people change their lives. And it happens by default: they're just phoning it in, too shy to go to the dance or jump on the performance of Muse. "I'm too old for this".

Even in gyms are seen the elderly. And in the same Germany in any club their good half. People have not lost interest in life and to his body. In dance clubs (where you learn, for example, tango) a lot of people over sixty. They are active. They play sports, sex, listening to music, enjoying themselves.

My Berlin friend of almost seventy years can be so light, almost dancing on the tables, the familiar forties from Moscow do not go to any comparison.

The word "youth" there has long disappeared from the lexicon. He had nothing more to determine. No style, no place, no magazines.

It is only in Russian you can hear that some cloths are more suitable for a young girl. Or that a man is "young" — that is, if he wears something a little less formal than the classic suit.

Here, as if deliberately castrated age activity, expel "old" for the hell of things to do, which is worthy only young and fresh. They also "disgusted look" on people who just got old. Or grow old.

Ridiculously. That moment when tragedy seems like a farce. In the sense that the fear of age (that's thirty-five years, probably) makes people ridiculous. In our days.

Old age may be weak or helpless only when society forces a man to feel that way.

In Moscow I have friends who at some time bought clothes for the future. Supposedly now have the money, and then old age and decline, let it be, who knows what.

One friend keeps asking if he looks younger than his years. It's fifty-five. I don't even know what to say. It looks good. He radiates energy. I don't know, he looks his age or not. Because it is not clear how to look people over fifty. Yes, somehow. As in the twenties.

Of course, we all ask ourselves these questions: are we built this way, the underlying fear of aging in us. Thanks to him, we look after their health and appearance, compose plans for the future, save money. But don't Wake up every morning sticky with sweat, because he aged another day.

We will be wrinkled, and the skin will dry up, someone will get wider hips or a stomach that is almost impossible to remove, and will have to change the teeth and we Wake up too early in the morning, and begin to tire quickly. Yes, it will all be. But life does not become less interesting. Maybe we will have the hair, but the desire will remain.

This, incidentally, is all just fear — that passion will still burn the soul, when the body will not be capable of. But, on the contrary, perfectly. Desire is what makes us alive. And the years have no control over them.  published 

Author: Arina Choline

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: snob.ru/profile/9723/blog/96108

Tags

See also

New and interesting