Business idea: cleaning the sewers

When clogged drain, negative emotions are just going wild. To understand what people experience in these moments, you can just search on the forums.

Dfjje@: "Between the first and second floor of a clogged pipe, and watery, with a terrible smell a lot like sticky monster, climbed through my bowl and into my gorgeous, sparkling white bathroom. I screamed like crazy: "save me!".

Мирославна87: "I always covers the most unpleasant feeling when the plumbing breaks. I would do anything, if only this nightmare is over."

Isn't it familiar? According to statistics something like this happens at least once in three years every household, not to mention the blockages in the Central sewers and industrial plants. In General, the number of calls plumbers in these cases, tens of millions of cases a year. And well, if help comes in time!

Meanwhile, this problem can be viewed differently – from the point of view of the person who just solves this problem (of course for money). "One of the reasons hindering the arrival on the scene new people is the false shame, they say, is not prestige, – said the expert on startups Igor Malyugin. – However, the specialty, for example, the doctor-the proctologist is not flawed." In other words, the enterprise of sewage cleaning is a profitable and socially useful business. Moreover, experts in one voice say about the timelessness of this business: the demand was, is and will be.

Business

Pipeline sewage system, modern cities of millions of kilometers, which drain kubokilometrov sewage. One reason for the clog lies in the fact that people use the sewers as waste chutes. Meanwhile, for reliable operation of required technology-based environment. First, the runoff should flow at a speed of not less than 0.7 meters per second. Second, the tubes should be filled at least a third. Otherwise not to avoid deposition of solid particles or small items on the bottom, followed by the formation of blockage. In addition, there may occur mechanical barriers, such as old fabrics, tangled on the wire.

"In principle, not so important, and why any blockages, in any case can not avoid them, says plumber Ivan Guzev from Moscow. – Most importantly, to know where it happened and how to fight right". According to him, a usually clean the pipes the old-fashioned, steel wire, not knowing the place of blockage. This may cause damage to the sewer and does not warrant cleaning. It is therefore important to inspect the pipes before you begin to troubleshoot the crash.

According to Guzeva, to help the plumbers came modern technology. For example, in "Hardware Professionals" he got the system for CCTV inspection of pipelines TIS 05-40. It can help to explore pipes with a diameter from 50 to 500 mm, poring inside on 40 meters.

"TIS 05-40 made in a shock resistant case, has a distance counter, you can work with it under water, it shines brightly and is easy to use, – says the head of the Assembly Department Konstantin Mironov. – Actually solve all the problems that arise in high-rise buildings in front of plumbers in the removal of blockages. As for the price, the cost of this technologically sophisticated device is quite democratic – 149 900 rubles."

To find the blockage is half the battle, we still have it and resolve. While manually twist the wire in a spiral, propelling her into the sewer pipe, is not necessary. This work will take the machine, for example machine for sewer cleaning D-330. "Everything that can be found inside sewage pipes, and that the fat, sludge and hard deposits, as well as roots, rags, sand, and even a bottle, strikes such a device. Simple and powerful machine with automatic spiral – said plumber Ivan Guzev from Moscow. – I bought the company "Hardware Professionals". Works like a clock."

In General, the range of equipment for CCTV inspection, and sewer cleaning is quite broad. This allows to equip them as the plumbers, working alone, and teams of installers, who carry out similar tasks, only in large enterprises.

Money is like the expense
No matter how good the technique, it must be economically justified. Consider the case of a small company or rather a startup that specializes in cleaning drains. "Of course, these companies are doing and other installation work, – says Igor Malyugin. But the main focus is placed on removing the blockages". They can work in the mode of "Emergency" for special rate of the day or the evening and night time.

"Unpleasant smell appeared in the two hours of the night, – says the pensioner Olga Karneeva. – Impurity, boils, rose to the brim of the toilet, is about to be overrun. Scary to think that it would be in the morning, when the top neighbours would go to the toilets. Of course, in the management of the company is one, and there is no time". A woman called in a company for the cleaning of sewers. Rate of two thousand roubles it are not scared because the losses could be much higher.

Of course, it is much cheaper. But in General, this business can bring up to two hundred thousand rubles of revenue per month with one team. Practically, this means that the initial expenses, in the amount of 200 thousand rubles for the kit CCTV inspection TIS 05-40 and the machine D-330 will pay for itself in a matter of months. "In my opinion, the breakeven point will be passed for three or four months, – says Konstantin Mironov. More expensive equipment means more complex cleaning tasks of large diameter pipelines and, consequently, higher prices".

Thus, the business of sewer cleaning can be called promising, in case of a equipment plumbers and installers of CCTV inspection instruments and machines for the punching of the plugs. The high income will provide the business people a decent standard of living, and most importantly, because the money, as they say, smell. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/feed?w=wall-67520928_17379

Tags

See also

New and interesting