Altai harsh winter

Remember the winter from your childhood? When the frost pinched cheeks, and we built snow FORTS, had arranged the whole battle, flooded the slide with water, and then went to the porch to warm hands and dry gloves (rubber!) on the radiator. Such a beautiful winter, I have not seen. At home for sure. It is clear that the grass was greener and all that. But now the real winter comes in January for a few weeks. Now behind a window +7! Hot! While flying home yesterday under the wing of the plane stretched a huge gray-green something. Not a drop of snow. A New year without snow for a long time already became norm. Hell the norm.

But I had snow in September, during a hike to Belukha. There we were bombarded seriously, when in the tent in the morning, lay a thick layer of snow. But it is autumn. But right now in the Altai is happening something incredible. A few days in the mountains poured much snow, but it does not remember the old-timers! What where in the winter it is virtually absent. Yes, there are places where winter is bitterly cold and windy, but no snow. And this season it is already knee high.

All who long for real winter, I invite you to stroll through the Altai!)

2. We began our journey with a trip to the Teletskoe lake. The sun was shining, the weather was just fabulous. The sunset stopped at the Biya river. The sun was setting, flooding simpsony the scenery is beautiful with the Board. Frost bite noticeable by the nose. Beauty!

3. But in the morning the weather decided that rather the sun, and decided to sprinkle fresh snow. So LITTLE that the road was covered with snow for a few moments. We went in the direction of the settlement jajlju, to shoot snowy shore of lake Teletskoye. Such a snow long time I don't remember. Not snowflakes, and snejina fell from the heavy sky in the windshield of our fighting machine. Part of the way they had to walk because of the snow debris on the road. Until reached, the Alu was filled from top to bottom.

4. The village was transformed. Snow sprinkled from the sky, gently settling on the shoulders, hood and camera.

5. A thick wall of snow closed the opposite shore of the lake. And the famous bow pine, it seemed, was in a completely different place. Somewhere on the coast of the North sea.

6. The next morning brought a light frost. The snow stopped a little to sprinkle all around, took a break.

7. But it was enough to drive off a little from the hotel, ka he immediately started again. But snow was something magical. Christmas. Silence, no wind, only the sky flying heavy white flakes. At such moments, want to put the camera and just enjoy the moment.

8. "Where did you all come from???" Gave us the fisherman, when we all poured out of the car ready for him. Literally shot him in the face) I Wonder pecked him anything?

9. Snow had intensified. It seemed that the top just emptied the bag. Or even a dozen) But it was so beautiful! Immediately became quiet, although right skin felt like rustling snow on the branches.

10. The next day gave us the sun. This is a unique happiness when, after a long snowfall finally see over the head the clear sky. The sun painted the mountain tops colorful patterns.

11. Instead of clouds and snow it was clear skies and severe frost. In the area of the kurai steppe we got a real winter, with crackling morosco.

12. The confluence of the rivers Chuya and Katun. Winter looks absolutely fantastic. Toward evening the water began to soar, and a mist gathered over the surface of rivers.

13. A few days of frost in this place, all covered with frost. Tale! Very tasty and sugar!

14. As for me, frost is the best I can give winter. I always look forward to this weather.

15. At the end of our tour we went to visit the swans on Swan lake. It's freezing pond, where winters crowd of swans. It was a bright end) And very loud! What are they loud! So much noise, and not very melodic)

16. We spent several hours on the lake, taking pictures and just admiring the beautiful birds.

17. It's pretty difficult to shoot swans. They are constantly in motion, fighting, fight, eat... Such a mess on the surface of the lake ) Was very cool.
Thanks to everyone who was with us!

published

Author: Anton Petrus

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: anton-petrus.livejournal.com/414952.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting