Element 2014

Briefly, in one Biysk were flooded more than 2,800 homes evacuated more than 7,000 people in many parts of the water, went to the lowlands, and does not leave until the pump out.
Let me tell you about the events of the past two weeks, about which little is said in the media.

16 photos.

Element 2014.
Flood in Altai
All photos will not post, only 16 will be the main photo.

Let me tell you about the events of the past two weeks, about which little is said in the media.
It is a great sorrow to the Altai, but where? Officially say torrential rains mol per month thrown in the mountains 3, 5 monthly precipitation norm, someone says that the glacier came down from the mountain, I think that all together.
For all the talk I can not say for himself. The water we did not expect the usual life went on as usual. Rare, brief and vague reports about the rise of the water level in the rivers of the neighboring republic no one paid any attention. And on May 28 began the rise of water in the river Biya in his hometown of Biysk. Well begun, and God be with him. Eka nevedal, but he rises every spring, heat a little more huts on the shore in the area of ​​swamps and everything in it, but not this time.
May 29 morning, the water came up to us familiar mark - Mount Street Promenade, with which I do every year, all my life watching the aforementioned streets and swimming .... and has not stopped. By evening, the water came out on the street. Red Guard, here at this point in the soul crept into some sense of anxiety-like, but that the water reached my house. No, this was only one time in the past 50 years. But better safe than sorry and feet suffered hand to collect the property and to raise higher. Thus the most valuable things in the garage was raised on the uppermost shelf near the ceiling. (Would have to know that the garage will hide completely).
On the morning of Friday 30 May the water came to my street here has become clear that nothing good will come of it. Water comes from a speed of about 15 cm per hour in the evening to the house can be approached only in a suit him.zaschity.
And the water is coming. On Saturday, May 31 for dinner the water has already gone into the house. That was the last time when it was possible to limp home in him.zaschite.
On Sunday, already only by boat. the water level in the house floor was 140 cm. All raised furniture, and appliances floated. The water rose to a record 713 cm.
People fled as best they could, someone dropped everything and went (as I did), someone ran over a bottle and spent a week on the formed river.
Ministry of Emergency Situations sailed on call, saving the needy, pulled out of the flooded houses with attics, but no more. In other areas of the city was and assistance, and food, and even drinking water for the victims, but not at our center.
Surprised cafe "Shokolatte" Dining room "Layla", which of their own free will and at their own expense and distributed to victims brought food. For what it thank you very much.
On Monday, June 2 water began to recede in quietly and Wednesday has become possible to even get to the house by car.
The water is gone, and the consequences were.
3 months to be difficult and thankless task of drying and restoration of buildings. All the victims strength and patience.
What's sad - last year, when flooded Far East and Khabarovsk in particular, shouted across all channels, collected throughout the country assistance sent SMSki.
Why about Altai nobody says anything? Altai is not Russia? or main Crimea?
For power offensively.

native street flooding at the beginning and at the peak of

highest alley. up to this point could be reached in him.zaschite, could further

home of

more

plate on top of the fence

it was the home

Altai Republic. Katun has risen more than 10 meters

blurred federal highway M-52, in many places

Chemal hydropower plant height was 10 meters

more Chemal hydroelectric

Isle of Patmos, a suspension bridge to the island was on oochen high altitude Katun.

sorry

in the village Bystrianka Rivers took home 2

Biya River floats someone's home

Posted in [mergetime] 1402397465 [/ mergetime]
According to unofficial information in the Altai Territory and the Altai Republic for more than 20 dead.

Posted in [mergetime] 1402397502 [/ mergetime]
I have everything. If necessary - add.

Tags

See also

New and interesting