7 signs that you met the one

Sometimes, in order to marry happily, people — men and women — waiting for many years. Some too fast and wrong, and some is pulled up when the question of marriage, ceases to be at all relevant, and also wrong.

And it should be something just not to miss this moment that defines a lifetime.

One friend told me: he went to school and "Kashirskaya" suddenly saw the one with which I would like to spend the rest of my life. I asked him: "was She extraordinarily beautiful?" He said, "don't know, I didn't even see her face." "How?!" — I was surprised. — "So... — he answered. Only figure". "But do you even remember what she was wearing?" — "Of course! Skinny jeans, blue windbreaker, worn-out sneakers." "And?" — "All". It remains to add that in his excitement he did not even dare to approach her. Morning the car was shaking mercilessly, she went to Kantemirovsky, and it remained with this feeling for life. How it arises, the feeling that you met Her?

Rule # 1. It all started God knows when and no one knows why. Immediately.

Just a second ago you felt nothing, but suddenly this happened. A glance, a turn of the head — and you already gave her all the sights of his tower guns, and the sight not break, no matter what the stimuli. Friends can tell you something important, but burning the Ticker runs on the screen her image.

You can't turn away from it even at home, alone. What do you want from this woman, but I understand that it is not just the desire to possess her, no! It's definitely something else.

They say that it's not the pheromones, and the feeling that the key finally entered the lock with no gaps, and bedding provided has nothing to do with your internal profiles are the same, and it is clear without any bed.

In the end, the woman gets is not what she looks like or holds, and the future, which suddenly spreads out before the eyes and promises of bliss every second. Intrigues you, as it will be alone with you, close, you want to win her astonishment, exhaustion. You want to be her element — whirlwind, storm, sand storm that she can't resist.

Rule # 2. You don't get tired of it.

Wife is not just a lover, it is primarily the person with whom you're working 24 hours a day. Healthy or not you catch a cold, dressed to the nines or hanging around the house in shorts and crocs, inspired or languishing boredom — wife will receive you of any.

On a date you can stay together 6, 7, 8 hours straight, and when you still do not want to leave, while other even after the whirlwind dates you want to say goodbye and be alone with him. Reluctance to leave — not because you want something from her to achieve — the main sign that you will be able to live in the same house.

Rule # 3. It does not oppress you. Nobody is not in her manner.

It gives you freedom, and you realize that — from the very first second. That is, it is so personality — no matter how much her years — which is able to not be hung up on you. She's not a purse, and they also measured, and the other person, who should be treated with respect. If the person respects the individual, is what is called all. Basis.

If in the middle of a conversation with you, she's going off purring tone, he starts to yell or hiss at the waiter, demanding "clean cloths", know this: it will cost you about the same as something you don't like. But you're not a waiter, you will not be able to leave. About marriage it's obviously too early to speak: the character will fail in the first few hours. You be thankful to the Universe that gave you a chance to consider it.

Woman is really smart and developed will never be to insist on trying with the first steps to persuade you. You're also not an idiot from the first phrases start to Express their life views, right?

You just feel like you took an important place in life, and is in itself blissfully.

Rule # 4. Every time she opens a new way, and it pleases every time.

She doesn't have to do all kinds of sports, writing plays or walk the runway, every time to impress you, but — for unknown reasons — every day opens it so that you understand: it is inexhaustible.

It is not just "not boring" — she was raised in a wonderful garden in which you feel appreciated. The garden opens to you its doors and you go in, slightly confused by scents and go, until you get bored.

Rule # 5. She has merged with you voluntarily, as private, and you took it because I wanted it.

You feel that you some point be it a single organism. It is unclear what kind of effect her arms, legs, opinion about what is good and what is bad...

For example, if you go in political views, that is just not a reason to quarrel, but the same chance to find a compromise, not pedaling and not bypassing the tenth road "dangerous" argument and topic.

It is an extension of you, Wonderland, which you'll open all my life.

It for you are endless. You're falling into her as she in you. Year after year.

Rule # 6. She had no secrets hidden from you to harm you.

This is a very important aspect: its secrets, you have no right to invade, can not be directed against you. Sometimes her whole being is love for you, and your love for her that does not deny the existence of personal space each of you.

If you wish any of your SMS, any content your work or home computer and sibelga can be interpreted against you or her, but most importantly, even such a desire arose.

If she cheated on you, she is not herself and in the end recognized to ease the soul — you, not a friend. And because it's yours.

Rule # 7. She resigned to the fact that you are destined to live a life together and you're happy that this is so.

You and she would immediately stocked inexhaustible patience, mobilized him for passing the longest distance.

Life will test you, putting the pegs constantly broken car, sick child, got fired from work. There are more serious reasons — death of parents, for example, or just a long lack of money, desperate, at first glance, the situation, "Russian Blues", which like it or not comes and leans out of the blue. So — you have the first moment of your first meeting, you become convinced that this man will handle it all despite nothing.

This is evidenced by all of her behavior, demeanor. You with all of your being you feel that your girlfriend is a kind — hearted person, patient, customized for you all of your receptors, and it seems pure magic.

And, in fact, the way it is. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/psy.person?w=wall-70841494_42505

Tags

See also

New and interesting