The main source of stress

The main source of stress in our lives is not metal arms of the metropolis, busy schedules, traffic jams and news reports. The main thing that maintains the level of tension in our lives is our conviction that otherwise could not be. We are so accustomed to stress that we consider it the norm.

What strain to better relax?Most of my life we, as children of Western civilization, holding in a lot of stress, both mentally and physically. Tight shoulders, strained backs, clenched jaw, furrowed brow and perpetual anxiety in his eyes — as if everywhere in time, to get the best result, nothing is missed, nothing is forgotten. While in this state every day, we get used to it as the norm. In particularly stressful situations, we drink sedatives of varying degrees of adrenali: from harmless motherwort and ending with the antidepressants.

And hope that the consequences of stress like nervousness, insomnia, back pain "will resolve themselves". With a good scenario, if a person has a lot of physical activity in your life, or if it happens an extended vacation, they really "resolve". But not always. And not always for a long time. One stress quickly comes another, and the wheel of life continues to rotate in the same rhythm.

However, realizing the tension, take the time to run training on anti-stress, yoga or qigong.To get started, answer yourself honestly to the question — are you satisfied with the state of stress, anxiety and tension that is present in your life? And do not rush to answer, "of Course not!". Before my eyes there are many examples of people who although complained of stress in his life, never made any serious attempts to deal with it.

— I understand that we are in a constant state of tension. I can't relax even when lying in Savasana after yoga! — told one of my student named Natasha. — I feel like I have cramping muscles.

However, my suggestion is to go to a psychologist, or at least regularly practice breathing techniques, Natasha always found excuses. The psychologist was too expensive, and to free social she didn't want to go because I didn't trust anyone anyhow. On a regular self-study, as usual, not enough time and effort.

— I come home and just can't bring myself to do something, ' she complained. — Honestly, do not even think about breathing.

Stress can be the same rate as stooped shoulders or regular headaches. Man drinks a pill of analgin, goes from time to time to the masseur, and for this work the effects of stress ends. Because everything else requires a change in the normal rhythm of life.

— Jaw I have constantly squeezed. My husband says that at night, I grind teeth, said another participant of my training, Dasha.

However, the question if she wants to work on in order to reduce the level of tension, Dasha shrugged her shoulders. I mean, Yes, it would be nice. But, in General, have no plans. Why? The reasons can be many.

Earned stress

Once I lived in a state of permanent tension and fatigue. When later analyzed the reasons why could not get out of this vicious circle, then came to the conclusion that such a rhythm increased my value in my own eyes. In other words, in the minds of the firmly seated belief that if I'm less tired, I have reason to disappear for self-esteem.

In my experience, many people nervousness, lack of sleep and fatigue under the category "well done, deserved "five". Of course, we are talking about virtual "fives" from life that we ourselves mentally ourselves. But the habit of valuing yourself in proportion to the amount of invested effort sits in the mind like a splinter. So it's hard to believe that the voltage is not always equal to good result, and fatigue is not synonymous with efficiency.

If for many years you live in a state of permanent fatigue, tension and stress, keep in your locker motherwort and Valerian, is to begin to honestly think: why? That all this time stopping you from implementing measures that would reduce the level of stress in your life, or at least mitigate your reaction to it?

Stress makes you more valuable in your own eyes? Or it gives you a good reason to feel sorry for myself and complain about life? The latter also happens quite often. I remember talking to my friend who from time to time complained to me about his work for the system administrator. They say that it takes a lot of effort and gives little satisfaction, and finally he manages to play guitar, almost gave up music and is in anguish. And every time I started to give him advice — how to find new who to contact. And wondered why he didn't do it. Finally, Eugene could not stand, said:

Look, if the person you are complaining about something, that doesn't mean he needs any advice! For me this work is even more stressful! I'm not ready for such changes. I just need to complain! I like to be pitied and patted on the head! Nothing more!

Or maybe you think stress is your main incentive?

— I believe that anxiety is a very good factor in my life! — confidently told my friend Alla, a well-known journalist. — If not anxiety, I would not have achieved such results. The constant fear for the future of life encourages me to learn, to work, to improve. If not for him, I'd probably just get lazy and lay on the couch with books.

This speech she said in response to my puzzled question why is she realizing a high level of anxiety and fear of the future, goes to see a psychologist and will not work for this problem.

Perhaps you have some reason you don't want to part with their stress. If not, then you will do as well as my good friend Nastya. After parting with a loved one and feeling deeply depressed, she's on the same day called up his friend, a bodily therapist.

I already made an appointment with a doctor who had to prescribe antidepressants, but before that it was three whole days! I had to hold on, — she said.

A friend here gave a bunch of simple bodily practices. Nastya, knowing the peculiarities of the psyche to oust, wrote them all on pieces of paper, reproduced and hung throughout the apartment.

— Thus, I always stood a look at the reminder — I need to do. For example, creep into the kitchen, feeling barely alive, and there hangs a note – "Drink a glass of cold water!". Drink, it becomes a little easier. Cold water is good for the nervous system. Then get to the room, sit down to work. At some point it becomes unbearable. And gaze immediately rests on another note — "Ring-bracelets". I do self-massage, again slightly getting back to normal. In the evening I can't sleep, strolling nervously around the room and again encountered the reminder — "Popovici". It's when you're sitting on the floor, crawling in with him buttocks, as if writing on the floor some words. You your name to write. My friend explained that it also involves some nerve endings. Very helpful!

So if you really want to get out of stress you will go to therapy, read the right books and find the method. The main thing — to believe that life without stress is possible. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: matrony.ru/glavnyiy-istochnik-stressa/

Tags

See also

New and interesting