This man showed a ridiculously simple trick to whiten teeth. With the secret ingredient!

Nothing can be more attractive snow-white smile! For many, however, teeth whitening is still an elusive goal. There are two easy ingredient with which your teeth will naturally be whiter.

For the pasta you will need:

• — turmeric (powder)
  • — coconut oil
  • — peppermint oil
Mix a teaspoon of turmeric, a teaspoon of coconut oil and a few drops of peppermint oil.

Mix everything well and brush our teeth in the usual manner. The more you use this paste, the faster you will feel results!

Turmeric have been used for centuries in India for medicinal purposes. Useful properties of its root very much: turmeric brightens, reduces inflammation, is a natural antibiotic, kills bacteria. Clearly more useful than ordinary toothpaste.

In our countries, turmeric is easiest to find in the form of curry. But before using, make sure that the natural powder. Turmeric root has a yellow color, therefore, your toothbrush will also get this color. Nothing wrong with that, of course not.

By the way, if you pay attention to the teeth of the Indians, you will see that they are much whiter than the teeth of Europeans. The reason? Of course, the root of the turmeric!

Did you know that coconut oil is a natural destroyer of caries? That is why it is so useful for teeth. Peppermint oil also has an antibacterial effect, but is used mainly for the smell.

Here's a video with more vivid example:

Gradually, people more and more are switching to natural cosmetics and I must say, I did not regret it. No wonder, because natural remedies are much more effective than chemical. Try it now! I hope you'll appreciate this simple method of brushing your teeth! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.g8ozd.ru/kurkuma-dlya-zubov/

Tags

See also

New and interesting