Appeal to the older generation

There are people from the older generation, who love to criticize the youth. Like any education, morals, education, are doing what they want, no respect for their elders, loose, rude, foolish, obsessed with money, sex and gadgets.

First, anyone who pays attention and fixate only on the negative traits of people suffering from complexes and thus trying to assert itself at their expense.

Secondly, it begs a fair question, who is to blame that young people have developed certain negative qualities?

And blame those who by their inaction allowed the introduction of painful propaganda of all that now don't like! That is, we, the "adults"!

In this connection, there is one reasonable conclusion, we need not blame the youth, but to help her find a way out of the trap system, to support, to teach, to guide, which requires appropriate mental and volitional qualities of character, and there are they?

Young people still have the sense that everyone is given from birth and despite clogged with trash consciousness, intuition works perfectly, therefore I have no respect for the older generation, and what respect???

The past worthy of honor and respect lie in the ground, they still war took, they were unable to convey his spirit to the younger generation, it is perhaps the only justification for those who undertake to speak evil.

I love the younger generation, as the forces try to help and guide, don't always have the patience and love that I sometimes hate. They are stronger and freer we are, despite all attempts to turn them into soulless cattle, they were able to save the soul and I'm sure they will survive and prove to the world that you are worthy of respect and love!!!

I often see young people, they look good in their eyes burns the fire of fearlessness in our eyes, the fire barely a greenhouse. They have no silly prejudices, acute sense of justice and sense of self dignity!

They are not driven, able to think critically, to respect only the age of one, they will not!!!

Shouts, threats, moral, even physical punishment can't force them to be obedient and comfortable with them only to agree on mutually beneficial terms!

Believe me, in the younger generation a priori more clarity and truth than in the us, the worst thing is that we no longer need them as support, they learned to live in spite of!

They grew up in indifference and emotional loneliness, no one gave them the love and attention that make our hearts soft, neither parents nor the state, they have no choice but to fight and I believe that it will lead them to victory!

I love you kids! I am for you! published

Author: Kate Kurkina

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: /users/17454

Tags

See also

New and interesting