What you most angry, sad and happy

Many people are looking for your passion, its the real thing, a calling. They have no sense that their life is something important and right, what is called life. About what old age can say that life is lived, not waited for its end.

There is a small but important secret. If you have this idea of the vocation and you are looking for the answer to the question that you really want in life and what you will grab with his head... it means that you have no passion. Not now. The brain delves into his experiences and nothing good there finds. And all these sufferings in search of a vocation and the "real cause" of his creative work to sculpt something new from what it was. However, what materials the brain has? What he will to create something? In General, in most cases it has very little usable material for construction. Ie people are often in the condition assessment as unsuitable. Man encircles his kirpichiki experience a look of utter disgust and says: "this is just not for me. That's all I want no more. But I want "to morrow" house of the boyar". Consciousness and unconscious dig in the available bricks and shrug. They do not try, that is, "stone flower" does not work.

So where to take salvage materials? Of the 2 sources.
1. It is not necessary to tilt all of your past experience as illiquid. Very often it is built into the routine and impaired. That is, every day is the nose, ceases to be desirable and interesting. What can you do for 20 years, is no longer considered as an achievement. But if all this does not Shine in your mind a Firebird doesn't mean it's useless in the future.

In addition, we quite part quickly remove from sight the positive experiences, and events that made us happy, which we were proud. Your life people build problem. And not because they are boring books. Just problem is the difficulties of life, adverse environmental conditions, which we overcome. Overcame? Put in Luggage into the category of long term memory. Of these "overcomings" and built a life. But when the building blocks of experience will be just one of many in the wall, it ceases to be valued as something important. Although, without it all would collapse.
2. Yes, absolutely understandable and expected that you might have enough materials to build something qualitatively new. Well, the same can not be to know everything in this world! Even if you think my experience is rich and varied, does not mean that you can't make it more rich and varied. It is not necessary that whatever gets into your field of vision. Sometimes to find gold, you have to sift through a ton of land. But if it is not sifted, the gold will not find.

So how to implement the same selection of materials:
1. Write a list of what you like. Ie absolutely everything that comes to mind. No need to sit and chew on the tip of a pen to immediately find the answer to the most important question of your life. Give the brain to issue a request to "like" everything he's got. No matter what it may be some completely non-life changing things. They can be useful, but may not be useful. The main thing is to teach the brain to seek out the necessary to your requests. A list of leave it open. In the process of the search itself, there will be new "likes" are worth taking into consideration.
2. Make a journal of gratitude. Often people get real bargain for this reason.Many believe that everything is so bad, just unworthy of a good word. But, as a rule, if you do not appreciate the positive side here, it just does not see it, you can't properly and adequately assess. If you still find the strength to look eye on polozitelnye any phenomenon, you will feel that some of the bricks of your experience you can rely. Dagenais and I use them in the current building.
3. Affirmations. All tried? Absolutely not working. Probably almost anyone has ever said to his reflection in the mirror something like "I am the most charming and attractive...". Affirmations need to be able to those that inspire you, not the author of self-help books. Look for them for yourself, see what hurts you in a positive way. What their own and other people's thoughts shake you where you were sitting, reflection of own feelings and problems.
4. Make yourself a "creative Board" or albumwhere you write ideas, glue pictures, write about their impressions and thoughts.
5. Remember yourself in 10-12 years. What you then engaged, that I loved. This does not mean that your child's hobby is your passion. Just in this age, the child consciously, but still quite creative and freely gains experience and builds new towers and the city from your experience and imagination. Memories of childhood can be a path to that resource state, which will help to reach a new level of solution to the current problem.
6. Try all what you likeand what ever wanted to try. Every experience is valuable and useful.
7.Someone said, "Think about what you are most angry, most sad and happy. This is your passion and recognition". I have this phrase I agree and invite you to think about it. Maybe it will give some ideas.
This is an all new building material, new resources in order to build something that can really become your passion. Author: Natalia Stilson P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gutta-honey.livejournal.com/413630.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting