Muscovite has forced officials to install tanks for waste sorting

In Moscow the yard of the house 11 on the street Ostrovityanova 18 Jan brought tanks for separate waste collection. Their installation was achieved by Tatiana Mankova — one of the residents of this yard. Published a story about how she did it.

Between Moscow and the companies that collect garbage contracts, which in the nine districts (all except Novomoskovsk, Trinity and South), companies are required to make points of reception of recyclable materials. This work is paid from the city budget, and means from the taxes of the townspeople.

"I try to write briefly about my journey from idea to result. For several years I separate waste at home and take recyclables as well as engage their friends and neighbors. At my entrance on the first floor are the boxes (clean, beautiful and neat is very important, by the way!) for Tetra Pak and batteries, and fluorescent light bulbs.

But take had accumulated far enough. Buy containers for recycling in your yard I was ready even to herself, the feeling of disgust to the state of our "garbage dumps" for a long time lives in me.

And here I came across Greenpeace, came together on the issue of separate collection, found out about the prisoners in Moscow contracts. After that took part in collecting signatures in the district for separate collection of waste. About 100 signatures curator Greenpeace in our district was sent to the Prefecture, the Council, MCM, the Department of housing and public works.

The experience of writing appeals to various departments of city government, I knew that the answers always formal, nothing crucial, and you need to look for a personal touch. Our management company "zhilishchnik" I had not considered as a partner in this matter because many communicate with them on work around the house and see that to solve issues in the company do not want and can not.

So I made an appointment to the head of the Council, outlined the theme, expressed his plan everything I know on this subject and promised all the volunteer support for the project. The head of the Council was not giving me generalities, and a week later held a round table where invited me, representatives of the GBU "zhilischnik" (customer and performer of all types of works on maintenance and repair of the housing stock, as well as landscaping) and the company "MKM-logistics", responsible for garbage removal and installation of the tanks in our yard.

The conversation was difficult, during which I was convinced once again that "zhilischnik" — the weakest link in the chain. However, as a result of this meeting, we exchanged contacts with the representative of the "MKM-Logistics". As it turned out, it was a financial Director.

The next day I wrote him an email why, in my opinion, separate collection is important, and how I want to see him in his yard. Once I even sent him an invitation to the exhibition "EXPOSTROY" seems to be for waste. He regularly answered me, and I see this as a fortune — he was the contact person making the decision.

I think it is important in this line of work do not become the enemy, and try to attract allies: I offered to help in the work. It is impossible to be removed by the claimant, it does not work. You need to be concerned participant. All this gave the result: in our yard there are bins for separate collection! "Justices Konkovo" I was told recently that the command came from the top to equip this year's ten points in the area under the separate collection of waste. So I hope that the ice is broken and then everything will be easier! Good luck to all!"

In the contract that the city enters into with the company, exporting trash, is prescribed, how many tanks and receiving points must be installed but does not say where exactly they need to deliver. This leads to the fact that the company does not put any tanks at all, or put them anywhere. So you have the opportunity to achieve the installation of tanks in your yard.

Also want to make a separate collection in your yard? Here are tips from Tatyana Markovoj:

1. Find like-minded people in your yard, neighborhood, County. All volunteers begin with, that are collecting signatures.

2. Find someone who makes decisions in your area. Make an appointment with the head of the Council, for example. The topic should be studied: you must clearly tell your plan, not just theory. It is important to remember that companies are required to arrange the collecting depots on contracts that are won.Offer a meeting with the company, exporting trash, and by the management company at a round table; if you have a homeowners invite of the Chairman.

3. Try to establish contact with a representative of the management company responsible for garbage removal. Be sure to get his mobile phone!

4. On the website musorovozy company find contacts of employee working in your area. Call him and start chatting.

5. Then everything depends on your perseverance: call, chat, invite to meet, don't forget to make specific proposals.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: recyclemag.ru/article/moskvichka-zastavila-chinovnikov-ustanovit-baki-dlya-sortirovki-musora

Tags

See also

New and interesting