Seivice in itself obnoxious commentator

One day I ate soup and a drop fell on white t-shirt. "Well...", I thought. But then forgive yourself. Yourself need to forgive different mistakes.

Once little Max was eating soup and spilled it all over a clean shirt. "Try is careful," — flew on my machine. Well I really wanted to be perfect.

And I decided. And try-ka during the day to make yourself the comments. Those who on the machine fly adults in the direction of the misses of the child.

In the morning I wandered into the kitchen and saw the unwashed in the sink from the evening Cup.

— Did you have any difficulty to wash? — Sounded in the ear. — We have to accustom ourselves to the discipline. And nothing sensible will come out of you.

— Brrr... — Waved his head. Sensible. From me and to not like. Sensible is when your entire life on one job. I — tumbleweed.

Beginning to wear on, if you are going for.

— The heel is not curled! Put your shoes on carefully. And in General, the blade Shoe to use. Don't know where? Don't know how? Forever you mess. Yeah, yeah, finger help yourself to put your shoes on. So that's why you have nail Polish beautiful and not!

The mood started to fall. Caustic stuff those comments — just like acid.

Walked on the street, birds, beauty, kicked the bull's-eye.

Socks knock. Not enough for you shoes.

Already home, cooking dinner, opened the cupboard above my head to take a plate. Opened. And forgot to close and kaaaak with a sweep head on the corner of the door — boar!

In the eyes of the stars. Headache. And in the ear from the inside:

— I told you! How many times have I told you — close the door! Vooot, to disentangle.

Then I sat down and sad. And in his ear:

— What doing, lady? Chores little?

And then, then... To tears fell ill. Because under the supervision of a voice live is unreal. It is to live.

And when that voice is your mom?

Since we're playing with max in football fallen apples in the summer. And in winter the ice floes. Somehow poletti metro walked, kicking the ice big and small. We laughed. And did not care about the shoes!

When he is sad, always hug. It is better words. In General, better than any words.

Love and hug yourself and your children!

Seivice in itself obnoxious commentator. Let the memory of childhood will remain knocked socks, the stains from the delicious soup, laughter and confidence — you love and accept anyone.published

Author: Lena Ligovskoy

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/lena.ligovskaya/posts/913139352091804

Tags

See also

New and interesting