Yes, I'm 50 — it's time to start living!

For example, I. Looking back, with interest notice, what is still amazing the amount of stuff I managed to nasobirat in life — with work, projects, wives, colleagues, investors, children and of course yourself.

And only now and only thanks to the experience acquired at the cost of all these errors, I'm kind of starting to understand how actually it is necessary to live and work, to get from life buzz.

And I'm over 50. And what on earth am I supposed to do with all this useful knowledge, the acquisition of which took so many years?

Unpleasant of this sentence, "If youth knew, if old age could!". The phrase is, no joke, describes the tragedy of many generations, for which moment when they finally understand about life enough to enjoy it, coincided with the moment when it is no longer neither the strength nor health.

The thing, but that nasty little phrase was actually written by the French poet Henri Etienne in the mid-sixteenth century, when old age came about thirty years. And even then, by the way, was part of a humorous poem, and not the great wisdom!

And even today, almost 400 years later, it is generally the fossil.

Believe it or not, we belong to the first in human history to a generation that has a real opportunity to avoid Henri described the tragedy of life.

We have a fantastic more recently, the chance to combine life experience, the acquisition of which takes decades, and the energy and health necessary for using this experience to enjoy life.

What used to be called "senility" is now at the peak of human life, the unique time when, to paraphrase Henri Etienne, and know and can. A time when man has both and life experience, and energy necessary for its application.

50 to reach an amazing state, when it has made mistakes in order to live well just due to the fact that they are not repeated.

And I — Yes, fifty. And I think — OK, kind of already understand something, it's time to start living! published

Author: Vladimir Yakovlev

Also wondering: is There happiness after fifty? Or lied again?

What we should learn from the French

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: theageofhappiness.com/posts/pora-nachinat-zhit/vjnTNf0zz5

Tags

See also

New and interesting