Qualities Yuka is very similar to potatoes in many recipes these tubers are used interchangeably. But even Yuka can reduce pain, swelling and stiffness of the joints, symptoms that causes arthritis.
Yuka or cassava edible is a tuber that grows mainly in tropical climates of Latin America, Asia and Africa, but today it can be found in many fruit shops around the world. Not to be confused with Yucca, this plant of another family.
In our article we will tell you, thanks to which the properties causesa not just a product with a high energy and nutritional value, but the expert recommended treatment for the symptoms of arthritis.A little bit about Yuka
This tuber, which looks similar to a thick branch, is the root of a tropical shrub, it has a high content of complex carbohydrates, making it a food with high energy value.
According to its nutritional value, texture and taste is often compared to potatoes and yams (sweet potatoes), it can even replace them in many recipes.
Yucca and arthritis treatment
According to some studies, cassava contains a special component, saponin, which can improve the condition of the joints affected by arthritis, and stops or slows the ravages of the disease.
Another great advantage of Yuki is that it allows you to avoid the side effects that usually has the medication in our digestive system.
Daily eating Yuki will help you cope with the pain, swelling and stiffness of the joints — the main symptoms of arthritis.Who is more useful to have Yuka?
Yuka or cassava is a very popular product in many countries, where it is usually grown. In addition, its price is much lower than for other products, so it is an important part of the daily diet.
Yuka is known for its energetic value, making it an ideal product for children, adolescents, athletes and people who are exposed to significant physical stress.
Another advantage of Yuki is that it is easily digested and useful for those who suffer from digestive disorders such as gastritis, heartburn, ulcers or colitis of the bowel.
Yuka: what to cook from it?
You can use YuKU as a dietary Supplement, or you can make it a full meal:
- As a Supplement, the course of treatment is three months, then you should take a break for three months and repeat the treatment. Also products based on Yuki you can take during acute illness.
- If you want to add Usc to your diet as an ingredient in your meal, you can cook the same way as is done with potatoes.
- These products are interchangeable: you can add Usc to the omelet, saute it, bake in the oven, etc. you can Also fry it in oil, but despite the fact that it is very tasty, this dish is not too good for health.
It is important that Yuka or cassava is not only gluten free, but is part of many recipes for people with celiac disease. From Yuki make flour and starch (tapioca), from which it is possible to bake bread and biscuits, the texture and the taste is practically no different from made from wheat flour.Bread from YukiIngredients:
- 300 ml of water
- 150 ml olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) of salt
- 300 grams of cheese
- 500 g of flour from Yuki (cassava)
- Spices at your choice: garlic, pepper, chilli, etc.
Other helpful arthritis products
Below we present some foods that can also be useful
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients until a smooth homogeneous texture.
- Complete with a mass of less than half a baking dish, pre-greased, to avoid burning. Silicone forms are most comfortable for baking, to grease is not necessary.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200 degrees in the lower part of the oven that the dough is better risen and the bread was more airy.
- Turn off the oven, allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
in the fight against arthritis:
This exercise exercise for back and belly, Katsudzo Niche prevents almost all diseasesThe autistic brain: thinking across the spectrum
- Turmeric: this spice will help you in the treatment of inflammation and pain.
- Sea water: rich with minerals that will help to strengthen your bones and joints.
- Broccoli: has anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer alkalizing, alkalizing effect, also contains antioxidants. It is not necessary to subject it to prolonged heat treatment to broccoli lost its green color and, with it, and useful properties.
- Licorice: this plant is also known as a natural cortisone, and avoids side effects from taking this drug.
- Onions: reduces inflammation and helps to clean the kidneys from toxins.
- Mac: This amazing root, native to the rocky Andes, reduces pain and inflammation, but also regulates the level of hormones, which can also cause some types of arthritis.
- Garlic: it will help to cope with many diseases, including arthritis.
- Green tea: This is a great drink rich in antioxidants and flavonoids that help reduce inflammation.published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©