About adult love

Once again I read: "a Teacher must love children".

And once again did not understand what it meant. What it's like to love?

I'm afraid on the principle of love for the children is based on all the evil that the adult world is every second is committing against children.

It is with this statement starts the leveling of the personality of the child, discrimination of his age.

As soon as we say "I love kids" (everyone indiscriminately, because they are puppies), in one fell swoop we again divide the world into friends and foes.

To check it is enough to imagine the child who says "I like adults". Does not work? Here's what it is. The child has not become a racist, chauvinist, nationalist. He has not learned to praise the formal signs of some people relative to others (age, gender, nationality, race, etc.).

Imagine, I never in my life met a teacher who would say "I don't like children", and yet many of them commit very real crimes against these children. Like many parents, saying as a mantra "I love it", day after day, go to blatant restriction of the rights of their loved ones.

Yes, to repeat — so much talk about it!

It turns out that my love justify all (or almost all) of what I'm doing. Favorite tolerate, it's for his own good!..

My so-called love is like determines my rights to limit freedom, personal repression, the so-called education. And where it takes us confidence that someday I will repay you, not by suppression and restriction of my rights, and love...

Just as with the statement "I love white (or black)" racism begins with the statement "I love children" begins adult chauvinism.

We are accustomed to the fact that the question "what is love" does not imply a specific answer. But it is not so. To love is to make the life of a loved one more comfortable, nicer, better. So to make concessions. So to become better with our loved ones. By means get great pleasure from the gifts that we give, from spending time together, building relationships, and more from lots and lots of things. And it means doing less favorite things. Just because you don't want them to do.

While the teacher let them honestly engaged in their work. Carefully, delicately, gently. Let the professional framework in which the world appears and lovely host. And in which the children will understand that it is love.

The Foundation of a relationship is the personality. Or rather, the interaction of personalities. Specific. So love is also very specific.

Also interesting: One love is not enough...

5 love languages to the child

No need to love everyone, just allow yourself to love the one that is nearby. Truly love. Let it be good, yeah?

Eh... Again, I might say that I abused adults... posted

Author: Dima Zitser

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: zicer.livejournal.com/40842.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting