How to put your child in lessons without nerves

"I don't want to learn!" With this problem comes to me nearly a quarter of my clients.

The child is already in Junior doesn't want to learn. Unable to stay for the lessons. If still sits, all the time distracted and does everything anyhow.

He forever did not set. The prep spent an awful lot of time, and as a result, the child does not have time to walk, to play, to go to some club, to do something useful and interesting.

Here is a diagram that I use in these cases.

Looking for a medical card from the very beginning whether (whether) some neuroscience. Letters of PEP, PPCS or something like that.

Find out from the parents that we have ambition. Separately, the child (going through it a little bit for the mistakes and twos, or he doesn't care) and separately from the parents themselves (how many times a week they tell the child that school is his job and how and by whom it should be by careful prep).

Ask in detail who and how is responsible for the preparation of lessons. (Believe it or not, but in those families where everything is up for "drift" problems with the lessons are usually not. Although, of course, there are others.)

How can I explain to parents that it is they (and teachers) need to child-underclassman homework. He himself with no intention it is not necessary. At all. He would have played better. Adult motivation ("I have to do now is uninteresting, then, a few years later...") appears in children not before fifteen years. Children's motivation ("I Want to be good to mom/Marya Petrovna praised") is usually exhausted to 9-10 years. Sometimes if its really exploited before.

What to do?

Train will. If the appropriate neurological letters on the card revealed, therefore, the child's own volitional mechanisms slightly (or even greatly) weakened, and every parent will have over it some time to "hang out" — according to the testimony, like tablets. Sometimes it is just enough to keep the baby on the head, on makuleke — and it is in that position for twenty minutes, all the tasks (usually small) will do. But hope he has them all in school record, it is not necessary never.

So you need just to have an alternative channel of information. You know that your child asked — and well. But the volitional mechanisms need to develop and train, or they never earn. Therefore, regularly (e.g. once a month) should be a little "crawl" with the words: "my son, my son (my daughter)! Maybe you've become so powerful, Mature, intelligent, etc., which will be able to rewrite the exercise? And the job to it let's do it together?.. Will be able to get up for school the alarm?.. Will be able to solve the column of examples?". If this doesn't work: "Well, not yet mighty. Try again in a month". If it worked — Hooray!

Carry out the experiment. If a disturbing letter in the medical record, and the child seems ambitious, it is possible to conduct an experiment. To crawl a lot more substantial than described in the preceding paragraph, and to give the child a "weighted" on the scales of existence: "What can I do?". If picked up twos and even a couple of times to school will be late — nothing to worry about. What is important here?

This is an experiment, not vengeful ("I'll show you that you are without me!"), and friendly ("But let's see..."). Child nobody never scolds, but the slightest success encourage and affirm them in the use of: "Great, turns out I don't need more here on you stand! It was my mistake. But I'm glad all turned out!". We must remember: there is no theoretical "contracts" with the younger students don't work, just practice.

Is it worth to save the marriage for the kids

7 principles of strong mothers who need to teach my daughter

Looking for an alternative. If there is no medical letters, nor of ambition (the child), then you school to write, learn how to eat and look for online outward that the baby is interested and what he's doing. For each is something there. If the child somewhere to be comfortable and successful, then school from these bounties, too, will get — from an expert of self-esteem, all children become a little more responsible.

Replaceable installation. If your child has a letter, and parents — ambition ("yard school is not for us, the only high school with a heavy math!"), leave the child alone and working with parents.

This is the algorithm that is generally offered to parents myself.published

Author: Ekaterina Murashova

Source: bomba.co/4-sposoba-usadit-rebenka-za-uroki-bez-nervov-genialnye-sovety-psihologa/

Tags

See also

New and interesting