From now on, my shower is the only way! Brisk grandmother suggested a secret.

Shower - a promised land for all those who passionately loves cleaning. There you can spend plenty of time, dislodging the dirt and patina, lost in thought ... If you prefer to put things in order in a quick and transparent dream about as clear days, the glass in the shower, I recommend to try this trick!

This tool for showers - very cheap, but what's great washes any, even the most stubborn dirt! Space for water treatment will captivate its cleanliness ...

My shower kabinuTebe need
1 tbsp. Liquid funds for the dishwasher or 1 tbsp. Liquid dishwashing detergent 1 tbsp. Vinegar spray bottle Sponge Gloves

Application
Heat the vinegar it must be warm, but not hot Mix vinegar with liquid detergent and pour the solution into a spray bottle, using a watering can.. Do not stir the contents! Apply the product on the dirty surface, foam sponge it lightly and leave for 30 minutes. the cleaning solution to wash off with cold water! The floor in the shower, my least: it will be very slippery ...

Look how nice this woman wielding a sponge! Video confirms that cleaning in the shower with this means of penny - a pure pleasure ...

tell everyone, you wash shower

Tags

See also

New and interesting