Time to throw away points! This technique improves vision in 97%.

Understanding this can only person who also has problems with the eyes ... It's terrible: without glasses or contact lenses, I do not see the human person with whom I talk, if it is at a distance of several meters. How many can remember, wondering, possible to restore vision without surgery.

What I just did not try: special exercises, supplements with blueberries and blackberries fresh, vitamin A, carrots with butter. It seemed that nothing could help, until he met with this natural remedy. It happened a miracle!

How to improve vision at home usloviyahTebe need
1 g saffron 1 tbsp. water

Application
Bring water to a boil, then add the saffron water and take off from the heat. Give the drink to cool to room temperature. To improve the taste you can add a little honey. It is best to drink saffron tea at night, before going to bed.

Magical effect of saffron on vision scientists explain the fact that it strengthens the photoreceptors, making them more elastic and protects the eyes from exposure to bright light. This is especially significant for older people, in old age many eye diseases are connected with the destruction of the retina light-sensitive neurons in the eye.

Of course, the cost of the saffron is quite high, but this spice - a real doctor. Saffron helps improve vision, and clean the blood of cholesterol and triglycerides. Saffron is also able to cure arthritis and improve memory!

Tell your friends, how to restore vision ! I hope this helps someone ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting