6 magical tools that can help reduce stretch marks

Stretch marks - this is a common aesthetic problem in women, although to some extent, it also affects men. Generally, stretch marks appear after pregnancy or sudden weight jumps in adolescence.

In addition, their appearance may also be due to hormonal changes, genetic factors and the loss of elasticity and skin density.

Whatever the reason for the appearance of stretch marks, most of us are looking for solutions to make them disappear, because they mainly appear in visible areas such as the abdomen and thighs, and impair our image.

Fortunately, today there is a large selection of creams and cosmetic products that stimulate skin regeneration, improving its appearance.

In addition, there are many natural home remedies, properties and nutrients which also yielded positive results.

We have prepared a list of 6 effective home remedies that can help reduce stretch marks. You have to try them!

1. Sugar

The fact that the consumption of sugar is harmful to our health does not mean that he can not bring us benefits. The texture makes it an excellent natural exfoliant that helps exfoliate dead skin cells and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon of sugar (10 grams)
1 tablespoon lemon juice (10 ml)
1 tablespoon almond oil (10 ml)
What should I do?
Pour sugar into a bowl and mix it with lemon juice.
Add almond oil and mix again until you have a thick paste.
Apply this scrub using gentle circular massage and leave for 15 minutes.
Rinse and repeat this process three times a week.

2. Aloe vera

Aloe Vera is a well known tool for supply and repair the skin. It has antioxidant and moisturizing properties that promote cell regeneration and reduction of stretch marks.

Ingredients:
½ cup aloe vera gel (100 g)
2 tablespoons olive oil (28 g)
What should I do?
Mix aloe vera gel with olive oil in a blender and whip for a few minutes.
After obtaining a homogeneous product, apply it to the area with stretch marks and leave for 20 minutes.
Rinse with warm water and repeat this every day
3. Sweet almond oil

This essential oil contains large amounts of vitamin E, which improves skin elasticity and firmness. We propose to add to it a little olive oil to make it even more effective for solving this aesthetic problem.

Ingredients:
½ cup almond oil (112 g)
¼ cup olive oil (56 g)
What should I do?
Mix the two oils in a jar and apply the necessary amount of skin.
To do this, pour a little oil into the palm of your hand and rub it with a gentle massage on the legs, abdomen and buttocks.
Repeat every night before bed.
4. Coconut oil

Fatty acids which comprises coconut oil, stimulate circulation and accelerate the regeneration of the skin. Its moisturizing and antioxidant action stabilizes the collagen and elastin in the skin, which helps to prevent the fibers break.

Ingredients:
½ cup coconut oil (120 g)
1 tablespoon cocoa butter (15 g)
What should I do?
Melt cocoa butter and cocoa butter in a water bath.
When both completely melted, remove them from the heat and pour into a glass jar.
Wait until they harden again, use the amount required to be applied to all affected areas.
These oils do not need to wash off, and you can use them every night before bed.
5. Potato juice

Vitamins and minerals contained in the potato juice, make it an excellent tool to reduce scarring and stretch marks. Juice is able to stimulate cell recovery and increase the production of collagen to prevent loss of elasticity of the skin.

Ingredients:
potato What should I do?
Cut the potatoes into pieces and put it on the damaged areas.
Wait 10 minutes and rinse.
Repeat this process every day.
6. Oil Calendula

Calendula oil is very soft for the skin to help reduce wrinkles, age spots and stretch marks. It is derived from the flower petals, and then mixed with extra virgin olive oil.

Ingredients:
3 handfuls of marigold petals
1 cup olive oil (224 g)
What should I do?
Place the flower petals in a dark bottle and pour olive oil.
Steep for 21 days, then strain.
Moisten the palms of the resulting liquid and apply on stretch marks that you want to delete.
Keep this product in a dark place and use every night.

It is important to understand that none of these natural products does not remove stretch marks 100%.

But the use of each of them will bring the number of extensions to a minimum and improve the appearance of your skin, especially if their effect is supplemented by the right diet and exercise.

Tags

See also

New and interesting