This woman just stick the stones on a normal pad. Seeing the result, I began to dream about this!

How I loved to bring home the sea pebbles collected on the beach! As a child, it was one of the favorite entertainment - find the most beautiful, save, take me to the house and the clock to spread various patterns of seashells and stones on the floor ...

mat made of stones with their hands - Easy but the original thing you can do each. So zdorovski looks, I can not help but delight! I want to make a carpet in the hallway, especially for soaked during shoe rain.

Mat with stones
To create the mat need only rubber base, stones and glue!

Another brilliant idea - make such wonderful stones stand for dishes.

Here are the original pots for plants are obtained, if we include the imagination! Tape stones and seashells box of potato chips, why not?

Carpet in the form of a semicircle - perfect for my corridor ... take note!

Here are some massage mat for kids you get when you find rocks suitable shape and size. Beauty! Everyone knows how costly orthopedic mats, but few people come up with the idea to do a similar thing with their own hands ...

Stand the kettle! This elegant ...

These bright ideas I conquered! Now just do not forget to gather up the appropriate stones and shells when I sea ... Share the beauty of your friends, share with them the inspiration, tell me, how to decorate your life!

Tags

See also

New and interesting