The Father's Day Indian businessman received congratulations from 472 daughters!

This man, philanthropist and benefactor, the Father can be called from the big letter. Site tells the details. Congratulations once from 472 daughters adopted on the occasion of Father's Day, celebrated around the world, Mahesh Suwanee, a businessman from the city of Ahmedabad -. Scientific, educational, commercial and cultural center of the state of Gujarat in western India

Hankookilbo.comEti young women - his "call your daughter", who have lost their fathers and were under the care of Mahesh, who decided 10 years ago to take care of them. The natural impulse came from a successful entrepreneur after his brother died suddenly, leaving two daughters, care about which lay on his shoulders.

Mahesh Suwanee, succeeded in real estate trade, diamonds and owns a network of educational institutions - comes from a peasant family. His father Vallabhbhai came to work in the village of Ahmedabad Rapard on the coast of the Arabian Sea. Forty years ago, he began his career as a diamond polisher and then gradually able to organize their own business.

Now Suwanee family is doing well enough to allocate 400 thousand. Rupees (more than $ 6 thousand.) To carry out each of the wedding ceremony. Since the beginning of the year took place 216 colorful weddings, where Mahesh himself played the role of father planted.

Outlookbusiness.com «In India, a woman who lost a breadwinner, it is very difficult to give a daughter in marriage, as the customs require large expenditures for this most important event in my life, - says Suwanee. - In addition to gold and silver jewelry, a daughter should receive a dowry of nice clothes, new dishes and appliances needed for the organization of the household. Bride without "Douri" (dowry) of the poor is almost doomed to miserable

marriage. " It is noteworthy that the Gujarati patron does not distinguish religions and castes. How touchingly expressed Muslim Nahed Banu, who lost his father in early childhood, and with the help of Mahesh educated and recently married, "he is more than dad - I'd love to every girl in the world I felt behind him a secure base »

. via econet.ru/articles/121879-v-den-ottsa-indiyskiy-biznesmen-prinyal-pozdravleniya-ot-472-docherey

Tags

See also

New and interesting