The husband pushed his wife to get into the lifeboats. The reason for his actions ...

The teacher told the class the story of the liner crashed.

"The ship turned out to be a married couple, which has managed to reach a lifeboat, but unfortunately, there was only one place. Suddenly the husband pushed his wife, and he climbed into the boat. His wife shouted to him before his death last sentence.

Here the teacher stopped. "What do you think, - she said. - What was the phrase "

? Most of the students spoke immediately: "I hate you!" Or "How could I have been blind!"

Here the teacher drew attention to the boy, who was sitting all this time in silence.

"What do you think she said?"

"I think she said," Take care of our child "

! The teacher was surprised: "You know the story?"

"No, just the same thing my mother said to my father before he died," - the boy shrugged

. The teacher was hoping that no one noticed that her eyes were moist. "It is true".

Thus, the ship sank. The man got home and single-handedly brought up her daughter. Many years later, when his father had already passed away, examining his belongings, she found his diary, which read as follows:

"She has been a terrible diagnosis, when we went on a journey. Living was not for long. God, I wish I could drown in its place, but I could not for the sake of her daughter. I could just leave it in the middle of the ocean ".

The story ended. The class was silent.

The teacher saw in children's eyes, he is deeply touched by the story, and that today they first realized that it is not always under the guise of good is good, and in the guise of inappropriate, the evil deed are not necessarily living betrayal. That's why you should never judge people superficially. We are very much we can not know about them.

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting