When I saw this hairstyle, I just wanted the same! Elegant Hair dyeing machinery ...

The hair dyed in this way, be sure to attract attention! No wonder we have so much time on her hair - the appearance of any person directly depends on the condition of his hair

. Stylists-hairdressers, who invented the magic Ombre hair coloring technique , inspired by the view of sun bleached hair. Dark at the roots and gradually brightening down hair looks magical ...

ombreChtoby coloring hair dye hair perfectly, you need to expand the locks on a flat surface! This technique was revolutionary and is now being developed by many hairdressers.

Hair - like a canvas on which the master puts the paint. With this painting turns out perfect gradient on the hair!

The main thing - a comfortable chair and a correct position in which to wait for 40-60 minutes, until the hair is colored. For the sake of beauty is a little patience ...

This painting is suitable for a good long hair density, very good gradient looks on curly hair. Light strands of hair added volume and the line of the transition from dark to light is obtained very interesting!

I will show you his master these photos - I want to try to transform the hair! If you like this beautiful idea, share it with friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting