The benefit of these beauty secrets can not be overestimated! Number 3 and number 8 - the key to the charming sight ...

Every woman has their Beauty Secrets , who checked more than once. It's nice when there are things in life, which is sure at 100%! I really like the reception with ink: thanks to this trick even inexpensive ink lasts longer and makes it much more voluminous lashes ...

Secrets girls
If you accidentally spilled nail polish on any surface, do not worry! Prisyp this place sugar: the pollution would be very easy to remove. Why did not I know about this?

Apply PVA glue on the skin around the nail before painting it with varnish. There will be no problems with the removal of stains from the excess varnish! Neat manicure provided.

To make the ink more resistant, drip a few drops "Visine" into the bottle. This mascara is not only a good stay, but will make the lashes more volume!

Such a mesh on the eyelid is easily converted into a chic smoky eye makeup!

To shade retained their original color, Procrit eyelid white pencil before you apply them. Colour shade will look great!

The trick that will make eyes open and clear! Apply the pearlescent shade in the right places, lightly blend well. Perfectly hides any signs of fatigue!

If you apply concealer on your nose so you can visually make it smaller!

The main thing - to apply makeup very small portions and then its shade, then be able to avoid the effect of a dirty face with a surplus of cosmetics!

If you appreciated the Beauty Secrets , is to share them with friends! The trick with nail polish saved me more than once ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting