That's what I call ingenuity of the highest level! 16 tricks from my grandmother.

Being a modern grandmother - a happy lot! That someone is not exactly aging face ... Running for three grandchildren, I have learned that there is no limit to my imagination.

When you spend a lot of time with the children, they begin to teach you many important things! Never give up in any situation, it is time, and always find the strength to be surprised, that's two. Hopefully, these tricks will be useful to all - and parents and grandparents fervent

Tips from Grandma
Labels on shoes can help. teach your child to distinguish between the right shoe on the left! Grandfather will not be confused in a hurry ...

Coins on the soles of children's shoes - a great idea! Little Dancer appreciate.

Dummy Store in a plastic container - the most hygienic method.

Traps for the cunning and very agile child! Not gone unnoticed.

Best Stain Remover - dishwashing detergent, peroxide and soda, mixed in equal parts. Even the most troubled spots disappear!

Here in this container is necessary to carry baby food in the car!

The old bag for a camera with a lot of branches - an excellent vessel for the transportation of children's clothes. Everything at your fingertips!

Doll hair is no longer tangled and are surprisingly smooth, if you put on them a little fabric softener dissolved in the water.

Usual pillowcase - reliable protection against mosquitoes.

Now no one will wind off too much toilet paper!

If entertainment is only safe!

Hot-melt adhesive will help to make rubber shoes less slippery. The pool is especially important!

Bright stickers on the car will help children not to get lost in the parking lot, it is useful to teach them to be next to the machine.

Inflatable pool! The child is happy and busy for a long time ... Gold Council daddy of all ages.

Organiser in case you need something urgently to take the child. Marker, cardboard, stickers, rhinestones - peace and quiet in the queue in a children's clinic!

Eraser, that will teach a child how to hold a pencil!

If you liked these Tips for Parents , is sure to show their loved ones!

Tags

See also

New and interesting